The Carolina Swig & Swing - 3/14/20 - DETAILS IN POST 826, RAFFLE ITEMS & PAIRINGS POST 1672

I love you guise.

3 Likes

But don’t hug me. At least right now. I mean, I’m all about the hug but that might have been the only downer of the weekend - not being able to hug you all.

Amirite or amirite @tedscott?!

4 Likes

Dude yes, that and all the refugees who couldn’t make it. Next time though! If we do Charlotte again I know that Sifford will let us play all day… Run it back?

12 Likes

4 Likes

Bump, post your scores.

It would be a cool place to loop like 7 times in a day.

So many comps.

did anyone play any cross country holes?

On purpose?

10 Likes

yes, i feel like there are some potentially solid cross country holes out here.

It is truly remarkable how much of a course you get to experience when you hit the ball all over the planet.

4 Likes

I got you DBD

1 Like

So I’m not a t shirt GUI. My casual is usually still a soft polo of some kind or synthetic fabric work out shirt if some kind.

But the Carolina shirt from the chair GUIs is FIRE.

Doing laundry, had my wife check it out and she was physically taken back by it’s softness and quality. Very encouraging tidbit and vote of confidence In future meet ups.

Excellent choice chair guise.

LeonardoDiCapriocheers.gif

5 Likes

This virus bullshit needs to run its course so I can get my hands on mine. Getting more and more fomo with every one of these reviews.

1 Like

Yeah, I loved that shirt the one time I got to wear it. It went into the laundry, and found it’s way into my daughter’s room. It is now a nightgown. The withering look I get at the mere mention of possibly getting it back is epic.

6 Likes

Official standings

@Badatgolf was the winner with a 3 way tie for 2nd between @CrucialTaunt, my cousin James, and myself.

@FUwolfpacker and @JamesHCard finished in a tie for 5th.

10 Likes

Nice 87!

1 Like

I think I shot 85 (47-38) and 25 points. -9 off a quota of 34 I think.

2 Likes

Updated

Where’s @alexshreff? Thought he was -4. Or is this something else entirely?

1 Like

I don’t think all the results are there. I wasn’t that good I don’t think, but would’ve made this list anyways.

(Please @Double_Bogey_Dave, for the sake of my already fragile reputation, do not list the full results)

2 Likes