The 4th Burban Up In Smoke (Salem Lakes, WI): April 20th - Sign up Post 821

Great question, total newb here when it comes to this event planning stuff.

I’m open to all suggestions.

1 Like

Low likely hood I would win anything but I love to gamble!

We had an informal outing at Mt. Prospect last fall where we did 4 ball between all the groups. Low stakes but some competition to open the season

2 Likes

That was a fun format. Everyone got to play their own ball the whole time and feel like they were contributing at various times. Would probably be a good idea for this event too for anyone that hasn’t been out swinging the sticks a lot lately.

We could play it in teams of mixed handicaps and everyone gets their pops based on course rating, or play it straight up with handmade teams based on handicaps. Your call, Commissioner @PTM.

2 Likes

Skins (net) are always fun, for what it’s worth.

With @EConroy419 's help, looking like following the 4-ball team format for this event. Everyone throw in $20(?) and the winning team takes the pot.

I need to start developing equal teams with handicaps. Can everyone confirm or deny their status?

@b1gg2594
@Klebs01
@Slick
@MidwestGolfBum
@HackMarkham
@Ballgame
@pakmann
@chrisisoutrunning
@BigBird

2 Likes

Status check:

@BottomGroove
@jknudtson11
@BabblingBrooksKoepka
@Baldvinny
@Dashfast
@ChiFFI
@pfeil41
@brettfreddy5
@chockfullofthat
@PhilsSignedGlove

Status check:

@jbrey
@AlCzervik
@GLindhouse
@Pinehurts
@theDaveT
@bbadower
@andrewf
@treeputttim
@setwilli
@cmedema

In

1 Like

2 Likes

Following til registration closes, schedule is a little tight that weekend. But SV is on my want to get to this year big time, and this would be sweet.

1 Like

I’m in - preferably one of the earliest tee times if possible!

1 Like

I was just informed I’m required for some family activities that weekend now. They were supposed to be this weekend so don’t know why they changed.

I’ll be there! Currently 82° and :sun_with_face:, so hoping weather difference isn’t too drastic. Just getting used to not playing in 3 layers again.

Current forecast.

2 Likes

In

1 Like

I’m in still!

1 Like

Still in. Was there something I was supposed to fill out?

1 Like

In. Handicap is still correct though I may shoot 120 with the winter rust.

@midwestgolfbum needs to get his priorities straight. Family can wait until after golf.

2 Likes

If this meant I would be alive after skipping the family thing, I would do it in a second.

1 Like