Sweetens SuperRegional (Sept 12 & 13: Registration is LIVE. Info below)

I’m dancing for @munihack7. And I wouldn’t worry, we’ve had 37" year-to-date down here so it’s not that effective.

Even the Beatles performed at the Cavern Club, its always been about talent over venue.

1 Like

Now we’re talking!

1 Like

24 Likes

18 Likes

@mctrees02 sponsors and brand activations have leaked a sneak peak at @DuckDuckHook’s Maxwell Tartan scripting for the event today.

24 Likes

Now we’re cooking!

@DuckDuckHook, can you please remind the viewers why you’re dressed like that? And don’t blame me in the process.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, Sweetens Cove is not exactly a high-connectivity environment.

They got two toilets, though.

5 Likes

As is often said around here, people should just use the search function to understand why I look so damn dapper today

5 Likes

At today’s ammo prices if you’re getting pawn shop financing, you can’t afford to pull the trigger.

2 Likes

I’ll help everybody out with why @DuckDuckHook is dressed this way.

The most recent post in the Golden Age Classic puts a nice little now on the situation at hand…

Golden Age Classic - Dallas, TX (07/19/2020)

1 Like

@DuckDuckHook looking absolutely fantastic this morning

41 Likes

The rain dance has been officially called off. The pictures this morning look fantastic. If you folks get dumped on it’s someone else’s fault.

1 Like

Top O the morn’!

31 Likes

Yo @nchristo33 if y’all are here, come see me at check in. If you can’t make it, let me know.

1 Like

if the humidity kicks in…ohhhhhh boy…do they even make that in sweat-wicking???

4 Likes

@anon47037505 @BigJake @HoselRocketeer

22 Likes

We did some thorough negotiating on fabrics to keep @DuckDuckHook upright this weekend. Looks like it’s currently 87 feels like 97 there but fortunately he’s from Dallas where 95 feels like 110 are common summer golf conditions. :wink:

3 Likes

tenor (65)

7 Likes

@Big_Right_Miss

You hate to see it.

19 Likes