Sweetens Siege III: August 23-24, 2024 Signup in Post 977

I’ll be looking to join a Airbnb if anyone has an open spot.
I guess the Hampton inn will be my fall back.

4 Likes

This looks fun. How many people are on the waitlist?

2 Likes

All of them… all of the people, way so many.

3 Likes

15 Likes

Still have a chance if you put your name on the list. It’s a refuge event. Guaranteed to be a 80% drop out rate

2 Likes

I’m the 88th alternate by my count.

go fuck myself sarah marshall

11 Likes

Nah, you’ll probably get in.

1 Like

@Privatecollection I don’t know if we need to be listed on the Events page (or done whatever is needed to qualify), but we have an event here as well.

2 Likes

It wouldn’t be the refuge if we didn’t have people drop out. 7 months out and we have our first three casualties of the event. I would like to personally congratulate @theciamp, @drv4show, and @JNorwoodFive for being our first 3 off the waiting list!

19 Likes

Hell FREAKING yeah!!! LFG

Thank you sir…I am honored to accept

2 Likes

Told you it was all but guaranteed

3 Likes

Is There Anyone Else GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

You’re welcome

2 Likes

3 down, 15 more to go! Come on guys. You can do it!

2 Likes

Friends, Refugees, Gentlepeople, lend me your ear. It is the year of our Lord, 2023, and we are not but just months away from the Siege II. In order to better prepare, we are going to start collecting some deposits (to pay for passes, foods, etc.), and to weed out those who say they want to come, but don’t really want to come.

If you are presently one of the 40 on the list to come, please send @westerj12 a $100 venmo payment. Fortunately, his Venmo handle is also @westerj12 and the last 4 are 2405, should it be asked.

All deposits will be due by 2/28, at which point we will release the commentariat on you, give you one reminder, then move on to the next. Let us know if you have any questions.

YARN | May the odds be ever in your favour. | The Hunger Games (2012) | Video clips by quotes | 112a4f8d | 紗

15 Likes

I can’t remember if we’ve posted an update to the total package price in awhile but so you don’t have to scroll back to the beginning:

Max total cost will be $375. This includes:

• Golf on Friday in Chattanooga
  • Dinner and drinks at Fountainhead in Chattanooga on Friday evening
  • All day golf at Sweetens on Saturday
  • Lunch on Saturday
  • Beer, water, sports drinks on Saturday
  • Tee gifts
  • Charitable donation

We are working to reduce the cost and the $375 is based on higher estimates for some items to be safe right now.

13 Likes

Thanks for sharing this…from the looks of the bullet points it will be absolutely worth it :slight_smile:

only 11 of you to go!

7 Likes

I’m in spot 147 but just want to live vicariously though this thread

10 Likes