Sweetens Siege III: August 23-24, 2024 Signup in Post 977

And still not listed in the NLU Events Calendar. Why u hate us @Privatecollection?

5 Likes

I’ve only listed Roost majors in the event schedule. I promise there is no hate, lol

2 Likes

Late to the party but interested in this! Found it on Airbnb too and it’s right next to the course.

2 Likes

I’ll add you to my growing list. Once we get closer to the number we need or date of play, i’ll lock it down and start talking about payment.

1 Like

You can remove me from the waitlist (Row 83 Currently)

1 Like

Hey uh @tdogg21 you want to come? Got a lot of ingrates behind you begging to get off the waitlist

4 Likes

@BrooklynAJ is lurking

2 Likes

birdman-hand-rub

1 Like

And he refused to go to Scotland with me so he’s not allowed to say no to this

2 Likes

When are we going?

Just got back last week

1 Like

Geez thanks for the invite :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well this is interesting. If a spot opens up it may actually be doable on my end. Not 100%, but possible.

4 Likes

Anyone get passes for August 24th? Will be at Sweetens all day till my hands are bleeding haha

Welcome the Nest Matt. This thread is for an event we’re doing at Sweetens on August 12. The general Sweetens thread where you might get more traction for others going is here (beware: lot of bitching and moaning about passes in there [and everywhere else on this lovely site most of us pay $90 for!]):
https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/sweetens-cove-can-i-like-funemployment/2595?u=ezmiss

2 Likes

Ok Mr. @tdogg21, we’re going to give you til noon on Friday. We can only hold off the hyenas for so long

In no particular order me, @BrooklynAJ and @silkyfade looking at @tdogg21 right now

4 Likes

Planning a return trip already. Keep your calendar open for summer of 2025

:saluting_face: roger that

1 Like

Sorry. Somehow missed I had moved off the waitlist and I’ve been traveling the last couple days. I’ll take care of it soon.

2 Likes