Sweetens Siege III: August 23-24, 2024 Signup in Post 977

Much appreciated! Hahahaha

an event fill up rate so fast its making Vibestock jealous!

8 Likes

1 Like

I spend 23 and a half hours a day on this message board and this happens when I take my dog for a walk.

6 Likes

We thought all the cool kids went on trips to private courses around that time in August, so we figured we’d put something out for the less fortunate among us.

5 Likes

My lips are sealed. You think I want to tell my wife about this yet?!?

2 Likes

Wait…BOTH of you haven’t told your wives???

My play for these events is to sign up and play it off like I told her all about.

6 Likes

There is no safe space on the Refuge

1 Like

This event does seem to have a course lined up though which is disappointing

5 Likes

Our last trip I had told her when we got the passes in February then she forgot and I reminded her 3 weeks before going which didn’t go over well. Not sure what my plan will be this time.

1 Like

My wife will tell you I’m a horrible communicator but if there’s on thing I’m going to make sure she knows about its golf trips. I’ll be reminding her about this every month so it’s ingrained in her head

1 Like

A minor detail

Wait til people hear about the roadside field that’s being considered for Vibestock 2023. @Fluff

9 Likes

I know people dont like Mid Pines, but I’ve never heard it called a “roadside field.” Can’t say I disagree

There’s so many fields to choose from … can’t make any further comments at this time.

But to give a few hints as to how a field will be picked - 1. double pins must be possible. 2. must have infrastructure for new Vibestock stickers.

1 Like

Great Idea. Count me in as people fall off.

WDE

Oppo field event at Sewanee

9 Likes

Maybe even a LOUDER field event at Sewanee?

1 Like

In @ #90 on alternate list. i like my chances