St. Rappeo Classic

I feel so much better about this after seeing Luke’s game this week for the first time. #HeCameToSeekAndSaveThePars

3 Likes

@Thereverend … that you, Brad?

1 Like

13 Likes

it’s just easier to cover weekday responsibilities than weekend responsibilities. In my world. Plus the course are easier to get on. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I for sure don’t call myself a “Pastor,” but I am over the Youth Ministry at my church (Western Carolina Church) in addition to doing long and short term missions to Guatemala for the last 15 years. I lived in Guatemala from age 11-13 with my family doing Evangelical and Medical mission work.

Way IN on this idea!

4 Likes

I think that counts…

It looks like we have at least 2 Louisiana, a few Carolinas, and an Oklahoma. Are we thinking RTJ courses in Birmingham or do y’all want to meet up in New Orleans where Ben and I can set up some Louisiana outings to go along with the golf?

1 Like

I think this falls in the category of “the Lord’s work”

2 Likes

Thanks for the cc @Double_Bogey_Dave

Minister of Castlewellan & Leitrim congregations in the Presbyterian Church in Ireland here. Sadly, not sure I’ll make it from Northern Ireland but great to know there are other ministers / pastors / choose your title in the Refuge!

If any of you are ever over here during the summer we do have a ‘Presbyterian Ministers Golf Society’ which I’m part of and we’re always happy for visitors. Even Baptists…

Also, some courses in Northern Ireland do a ‘clergy rate’ on Mondays. Royal Portrush is £75 (instead of £250) and Malone is £10 (instead of £100)

15 Likes

Birmingham is about 4.5 hours from me, which I could make work about anytime

I have one of those

Def not a pastor! But I am the Comm Dir for Transformation Church near Charlotte.

3 Likes

Love Derwin Gray! I’m in WNC. I follow a lot of his stuff. Have his latest book in my audible Que.

He’s the real deal!

Isn’t that @anon3021505 all drums Christian rock band?

3 Likes

I’m a pastor in Alabama. I’m in on a St. Rappeo Classic! This is a funny idea, I love it.

2 Likes

Now on tour with Faith +1!

3 Likes

Ya’ll just watch out. If you speak ill of Clemson or Lord Dabo, @ET_Strange will smiteth thee. I started it last weekend and proceeded to end up with a tee ball right next to a tree.

Coincidence? You decide.

4 Likes

What if we meet in Birmingham to take on the RTJ courses March 15th-16th 2022, Tuesday and Wednesday? Two rounds with handicaps for equitable stroke play! Would that be good for everyone? Any other dates in the Spring would be preferable for yall?

2 Likes

I can do that, altho thursday and friday tend to be better days. Youth group on wednesday, you know

2 Likes