Splash of OJ: Presidents Circle Championship Black Diamond Ranch Quarry (Lecanto, FL) Sept 18 2022

@ASplashOfOJ

Is thrilled to announce our first major of the 2022-23 season

The Presidents Circle Championship - Driven by Hertz

Black Diamond Ranch Quarry Course in Lecanto, FL

“The Quarry Course has 13 outstanding golf holes and 5 incredible ones. Holes 13 through 17 play across and around the rims of two canyons up to 80 feet deep, and may well be the most spectacular holes of golf this side of Pebble Beach. Included in this five-hole odyssey are two dramatic drop-shot par-threes, two awesome par-fours and one great risk-reward par-five which yields eagles and birdies, as well as double and triple bogeys. On a cool morning, the 368 yard, par-four 15th hole is truly a slice of heaven.”

A few items of note for this event, which are posted on the flyer below, however I want to bring attention to them here.

Due to the venue we have secured payment for the green fee, cart & range will be required at time of signup. COST IS $85 + TAX = $90.10
Cancellations for this event can be made no later than 9/6/22 for this event, no exceptions.

Signup is here along with all of our other events. All of our events are open to anyone who wishes to attend!

7 Likes

I know it maybe difficult, but would love to see @Tron make it out for Uncle Juice at this one

6 Likes

wow lets go!

1 Like

Oh man, for a bunch of reasons I’d like to make it out to Black Diamond and to be with my fellow Number 1 Club Gold members, but believe I’ll be out in Washington at the OP that weekend.

5 Likes

Ah yes, @MrVinegar206 puts on a heater, I gotta get up to that.

We’ll see you at one of these soon, we’ve got 7 events on the schedule so far and aren’t slowing this machine down anytime soon.

2 Likes

All competitors you have been warned…
10things-i-hate-about-you-joseph-gordon-levitt

6 Likes

You love to see it

2 Likes

When’s that “believe I’ll be” switch to “I will be?” :eyes:

Signed up. I’m excited to see this course

4 Likes

Absolutely love seeing my gui @papajohn56

1 Like

will-farrell-wedding-crashers

1 Like

Good morning @ASplashOfOJ

Super thrilled to see all of the interest in the event looks like we’ve got 7 spots remaining. Appreciate everyone that has interest in this event and others. I’m trying to spread the love across the state and set things up in different areas. I still have yet to get an Orlando location for us folks in Central FL, but I am working on it!

Friendly reminder that payment is due at signup for this one, so if you’ve signed up please get that squared away.

Also if you ordered a polo payment is due for those on 7/15

Thanks!

1 Like

@ASplashOfOJ We have one spot open for the Black Diamond Event on 9/18 - please reach out to me if interested payment is due upon signup golf, cart and range is $90.10 + $20 entry fee. $110.10 total.

1 Like

I am interested. What is start time?

1 Like

If the last spot hasn’t already been taken or if another one opens up please let me know.

Had a blast at Palatka!

3 Likes

@CBruey it’s still up for grabs

Look who it is!

1 Like

Apparently, “we” shifted our kids birthday parties up a week to 9/18, so I’m back out. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

All good, @ASplashOfOJ one spot still open here

2 Likes

C’mon people, we can’t have a major without a full field! :wink:

If you haven’t played BDR Quarry Course before you should definitely #getinvolved

6 Likes