Splash of OJ Presents: Wayne’s World by OnCore @ Baytree National (Melbourne, FL) Jan 28 2023

@ASplashOfOJ

On January 28th experience this signature Gary Player design at Baytree National in Melbourne, FL. Wayne’s World presented by OnCore

Please send entry fee upon signup, if signed up and entry fee is not received, you’ll be removed from the list.

3 Likes

Home game models!! LFG!

3 Likes

Not only the home game models but also the perspective that comes along with having lost your favorite fireworks purveyor. We’ll all be pulling for you.

2 Likes

Also very likely my last round of golf before turning 40 that Monday. How can I lose?

2 Likes

In all seriousness, the greens are in good shape recently, and are usually top-dressed and rolling quick in January. The course has some quirky holes, but the back 9 is a good test. For those unfamiliar, here’s the yardage book:

Be mindful of your tee shot line on 8, 14, and 18.

Guests allowed ?

Sure. Just need their GHIN and entry fee at signup!

@ASplashOfOJ we’ve got 2 spots left for this one here

I’m in

1 Like

Tee Times

@kleeds21 you’re in now, please send over the entry fee if you can play

4 Likes

Hey good evening folks, my apologies I’m not going to be able to make it tomorrow at Baytree. I was out on business travel this week, return home got delayed and I won’t be back in time to make the drive out in time. Baytree is a great track, have fun out there! @Big_RanDeer sending you a DM as well just to be sure you see in case there’s anybody on the wait list that can make it. -Tim

@ASplashOfOJ a bunch of cancellations here at the last minute here are updated TT

My only hole in one happened at Baytree! 4th hole. Temporary greens and large cup. Not exactly how I envisioned it……

2 Likes