Splash of OJ Presents: The Truly Twisted at Twisted Oaks GC (Beverly Hills, FL) Jan 8, 2023

@ASplashOfOJ

This will be our first event of 2023, going forward entry fees are due upon signup. (similar to FSGA events)

Additionally there have been some changes to the cancellation policy which you’ll find below on the event flyer. The rate will be communicated as I have it.

As always signups are located here

5 Likes

Unfortunately after signing up, I was made aware that my bachelor party will be happening on this date. I’ve removed myself from the signup sheet

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know, just sent back your entry fee

@zezzell @bwolve just wanna confirm you guys are in for this one.

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m confirmed

1 Like

10-4 just fire over the entry when you have a moment, thanks a bunch!

1 Like

I’ll be there

1 Like

@ASplashOfOJ

We’re taking a page out of @PGA_ALLTHEWAY 's book and we’ll be playing SUPERMAX QUOTA
Pick any tee you want for the round , your quota number will be based off of that tee.

Please mark your tee box by Monday 1/2, if you fail to do so you’ll be assigned to the blue tees.

4 Likes

@Big_RanDeer any spots left?

Edit: joined the waitlist

@eatonsb youre in if you can make it

1 Like

Looking forward to it!

2 Likes

@nolan_thax @Callaway4Life @zezzell @Stvnprnds @Juicy @Chilllwave

Please mark on the sheet what tees you want to play from by end of day

Thank you

Done.

1 Like

Done

1 Like

@Big_RanDeer I apologize for the delay in responding. I thought you mentioned if we didn’t respond we play from blue and I’m good with that.

1 Like

Tee Times for Sunday

2 Likes

I unfortunately need to withdrawal due to a Family emergency, my grandmother has been admitted to Hospice care.

Sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you and the family.

Good morning @ASplashOfOJ we have 1 spot open in the 10:12 group for Sunday

1 Like