Splash of OJ Presents: The Free LIV'n Classic @ Palm Beach Par 3 (Palm Beach, FL) Nov 19, 2022

@ASplashOfOJ

Come LIV large at the sickest Par 3 in FL

Info and signup below

7 Likes

@Tron @sundaybag :eyes:

1 Like

#monitoring

3 Likes

Had a blast last time. Let’s run it back!

1 Like

Let’s do it

yes-blake-shelton

2 Likes

Have a pretty full waitlist here and a deposit was paid to the course for the event, please confirm your attendance by sending over your entry fee. If you’re out lmk so I can give others ample time to attend.

Thank you kindly.

2 Likes

@Schikolas @shoman91 @Edge62 @WigerToods

Hey gents just want to confirm you’ll be in attendance, thank you.

1 Like

Yes i will be there. Jshades texted me and said he sent you my fee. Apologies, i thought i had paid. Can’t wait

1 Like

You’re all set man thanks!

@Commish youre in from the waitlist

Less than 2 weeks out guys! Watch this space for tee time and pairing announcements. Handicaps will be locked in later this week.

3 Likes

Unfortunately I have to bail. Unexpected travel came up and just impossible for me to make it.

Best of luck to everyone and enjoy the event.

Bummer, thanks for the heads up man

1 Like

Just sent your $10 back to you

1 Like

Pairings have been finalized. The format for the event is Tilt from the Tips.

We will be flighted into 4 groups for strokes based off of your course handicap. Since this is the Free LIV’n Classic… the flights are as follows

Tee times start at 10:00am and each tee time will be representing a different LIV Team

6 Likes

Anybody want to play Sunday in that area?

Just gonna parachute in here to say I’m not in the event but I will be in the area looking to play Sunday

2 Likes

@bwolve @Nickygifts I hate to burst the balloon, but the weather forecast for Sunday right now is :grimacing:. Worth monitoring.

3 Likes

Well I played an event a couple weeks ago here in Missouri 40° high and 40mph gust is the forecast better or worse that that?

1 Like