Splash of OJ Presents: Gem City Classic at Palatka Golf Club (Palatka, FL) Aug 13, 2022

@ASplashOfOJ

The Splash of OJ Roost is proud to announce the start of our 2022-23 Season. One of our first events of the new season will take place in the Gem City of Palatka, FL at the Palatka Golf Club

Event details are listed below

FORMAT TBD
Entry fee to be paid via cash app info on signup. shout out @Soly

Signup is available here

Splash of OJ Roost Signup can be found here

#getinvolved

13 Likes

First the NC Roost comes for the Dayton with their First Flight name, now the FL Roost is coming for Dayton with the Gem City name.

When will it stop!?

1 Like

3 Likes

Events being planned at Palatka GC without my involvement. Truly brings a tear to my eye.

I’m supposed to leave on a “work retreat” (to Cabot Cape Breton lol) that day, but might be dropping the kids off in Palatka. Will be pushing for the latest possible departure out of MCO in order to squeeze this in.

Edit: highly recommend Azalea City (another town nickname) Brewing Company for post round beverages. Brewery in an old Coca-Cola Bottling Facility.

7 Likes

Sick!!!

1 Like

8 Likes

I “feel bad” for you

5 Likes

First refuge organized event I went to and we were in the same group. I’ll have to pour one out for you.

5 Likes

@JCO
I’ll pour one in me for you homie

4 Likes

@Big_RanDeer can you add me to the signup?

Can’t do it on my android phone plus I’m deep in some meat sweats from absolutely housing my wife’s world famous lasagna

2 Likes

Done!

1 Like

@amarine005 @shampton27 @nolan_thax @jwfickett @danavo714

hope y’all can make this one!

1 Like

Went ahead and put my name on the signup, tentatively planning on it!

1 Like

Hi all! Tim F here, new Nest member who just signed up to join this event. I live in St Petersburg Fl (west of Tampa), about to move to Orlando in the Fall b/c the wife got a big promotion. Renting for now in hopes we don’t have an Icarito situation but we have the faith! Posting at the recommendation of my friend @Papajohn56 and looking forward to my first event at Palatka. There’s a chance if we wind up actually moving on this exact weekend I may need to cancel but I will let you all know at least three weeks in advance. Thanks, -Tim

8 Likes

@ASplashOfOJ only 1 spot left!!! #getinvolved

2 Likes

I’m at a family reunion that week. Been unlucky with dates!

1 Like

@wmorton829 @CBruey @shampton27 you’re all in, I spoke with the course and have added another tee time

so we’ve got one spot left

2 Likes

Had a change in plans for my “work retreat” so now on the wait list for this one. Confident we’ll find a way to get me in!

2 Likes

On the waitlist for Palatka!

4 Likes

Can we add another time to get these guis in??

1 Like