Roost Roll Call

Any help pointing me to a roost in the Seattle area would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

The PNW crew is the roost there, @MrVinegar206 can get you setup

2 Likes

Hello!

This thread here is the main base of operations on the Refuge:

This Google Sheet contains everyone in the Roost (local area). Throw your name down on it.

This post contains info about the RTGS (the season long competition) and its signups if you are interested.

Lastly, if you really want to take the plunge and #getinvolved, we also have a local group chat where we talk about golf, random tee times that we have, and more!

Hi

Pretty new to all this so not entirely sure how it works. I’m based in Wigan, Greater Manchester, GB&I and would like to join The Roost. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Cheers

1 Like

@Wabinez can get you set up with the RACDG GB&I

new member in SW London here, looking to get hooked up to the UK Roost. Member at royal mid surrey in Richmond. All help appreciated! thanks, andy.

2 Likes

Welcome. Glad to have ya. Small detail in the fine print but a small quirk in the Roost by laws is that you cannot join if you support Chelsea or Arsenal. Hope you are eligible…

2 Likes

That makes sense. Forest fan here. No-one hates us (except Derby…).

2 Likes

The homie @Wabinez with the OG GB&I group will get you to the right spot.

Love it. Hoping my Spurs sign Spence this summer. Kid could explode under Conte

Is there a Roost in northern VA/DC area?

2 Likes

Yessir. @RobertHunter will get you dialed in.

1 Like

Hey there, From Erie, PA looking for more information or what direction to go!

Thank you!

1 Like

That’s a good question, the closest is probably Ohio Against the World led by @jgolf1 but there are also some folks such as @JoshBWNY in Buffalo working on putting something together with eyes on becoming a roost next year, so I might recommend getting involved with the Ohio Roost or teaming up with the Buffalo folks.

1 Like

Louisiana roost?

We have a Western PA one starting to come along.

Would love to get involved if at possible.

Ready to commit to the Roost nearest Omaha, NE. I’m guessing that would be Great Plains?

Ben

1 Like

there are a number of people in GPGC from Omaha, yes. The other option would be North Star United. If you’d like to join us in GPGC just let me know and I’ll set you up.

2 Likes

Here’s our little whatapp chat. There are guys playing out of Ohio. We will try to do something over the summer. See if we can get any traction here. I have a docs sigbuo to track everyone for contact info too.

Let me know if they don’t work! Where do you play out of