Roost Roll Call

@TheMassHacker come get your ice cream man

8 Likes

DM Inbound

An ice cream man! Hell yeah brother let’s go

2 Likes

Actually it’s @MikeRevak who runs the show, @Tibbs is just the centerpiece. :wink:

9 Likes

New Nest member here from Austin. Joining the Discord as well!

2 Likes

Welcome @mzilli

I see you’re already in the discord. I look forward to meeting you in person soon!

1 Like

@Tibbs is like the Mad Max on our Fury Road of Philly Roost action.

@the_janitor - I’ll get a DM out to you soon with more info!

4 Likes

Happy New Year All!
I live in the Seattle Burbs (Black Diamond) and wondering how to connect with the PNW Roost?!

3 Likes

Happy New Year!

@MrVinegar206 is your guy up in the NW

1 Like

Hi, Bob!

Check your messages, and we’ll get you set up!

Gentlemen! Great to be here, joined the Nest today looking to get set up in a roost closest to me. Live in the Scranton (Northeast PA area) so not sure which would be more feasible between Philly or New York roosts!

5 Likes

My man! Grew up in Clarks Summit, I’ll shoot you a DM, see if we can figure out what makes sense for you.

2 Likes

Rangers or Fliers? Giants or Eagles? Rocky or Tony Soprano? Answering those should help!

4 Likes

Philly man through and through!

4 Likes

Hello all!

Just joined the nest and interested in joining a roost!

San Diego native trying to up my golf game in 24. Stoked to #getinvolved

3 Likes

@Rob_Roth with LowCal will get you dialed. LowCal is also our 2023 Roost Champions! Welcome and have fun.

Hi, I’m new to the Nest and I’m looking to join a roost.

I live in Salt Lake City, UT. Excited to connect with more people and up my game.

3 Likes

Welcome, Arturo! @RolandOfGilead can get you set up in the Dry Heat GC which covers UT, AZ, and NM. There are a few SLC folks up there so it’ll be great to add to the UT contingent.

2 Likes

In the Fort Worth area and looking to join the Big Plex Roost. Let me know next steps.

3 Likes

Howdy! Just joined the Nest and looking to get more involved this year in a roost. Assuming the STROHs given my location in New Braunfels.

3 Likes