Roost Merch Megathread

I can’t wear these but I’d for sure order a trucker hat if those are available again.

1 Like

Thought you fine folks would want to see one of the alt colorways for the PNWCrew. This is Cascadia. About a dozen sick colorways in all. Watch this space for our first patch drop in week or so…

7 Likes

I’ve gotten a couple good leads from other roosts on trucker hat possibilities that don’t require a huge minimum order.

On my list to tackle after Chunks.

1 Like

If you have a dozen colorways, do you truly have any?

Gotta fit the mood. Sometimes that is classic, sometimes is straight vibin.

2 Likes

This might be sicko-adjacent, but if there was a way to collate all of the Roost stickers/tees/smaller items together into some sort of mega-option via the ProShop, would that be something that people would be interested in? All of the logos are awesome.

CC - @sundaybag @ChickPhilA @MerchCzar

18 Likes

I think the easiest would be a logo towel with the fore left logo, “nlu boy”, all over and instead of the No Laying Up text it’s all the logos. Or vice versa

25 Likes

Would absolutely co-sign on a towel!

13 Likes

Gotta be a towel with every roost’s logo.

6 Likes

I can get some towel designs mocked up this weekend… @Double_Bogey_Dave is it possible to send me every Roost logo vector file from whatever dump you guys gave to LevelWear?

6 Likes

An in house version is in the works.

38 Likes

10/10 would buy

1 Like

Can’t speak to other small items, but as keeper of the bag tags you can get any available roost here

5 Likes

Got
Me like

15 Likes

Was waiting for you to pop in here, towel boy.

2 Likes

Tee Party coming online soon?

Hello friends,

Well, it is that time of year again.

The snow thaws, the birds start chirping, and we renew our relationships with our friendly neighborhood postal workers as we await the arrival of new sticks. We search for golf ball deals, glove deals, and need to make the decision if whether or not fiberglass is serviceable as an alignment stick material, or if we should be upgrading to wood.

And, most importantly, “those” commercials start showing up on the air, with their sweet melodic sounds and abnormally green colors. Which means a certain little invite-only get together down in Georgia is right around the corner.

In order to help the North Star United fully capture the spirit of springtime, I present to you:

NSU Merch Drop #2: Yellow Jasmine Polo

Named in honor of Augusta National’s 8th Hole, this lovely number sports a special azalea laden NSU logo on its sleeve. Crafted by the artisan known as Travis Mathew, this polo begs the question, “in your life have you seen anything like that?”

The details:

1. This drop will expire at 10pm CST on Friday, March 25th so we can order and turn around the polos in time for Masters week.
  2. Cost: $70/polo
  3. Google sheet: NSU Merch Drop #2: Yellow Jasmine Polo - Google Sheets
  4. Payment will be collected via Venmo, please send to @Adam-Westling, last four are 7402.
  5. Although @bignanski and I pride ourselves on operating with razor thin margins, please note that any and all funds collected beyond expenses will be donated accordingly.

*disclaimer: TM runs small, recommend sizing up. Size chart below:

Thank you all!

Stay tuned for NSU Merch Drop #3 in the coming weeks…it’s hella frosty.

HUZZAH!

-The Merch Peasant. Or Prince. Depends on who you ask.

13 Likes

Is TM stitching or screenprinting the logo on there?

The logo will be embroidered locally!

3 Likes

Say sike.

3 Likes