Roost Merch Megathread

@HibernatingBear did you send both our logos over or just the sheep?

Beer glass and water bottles orders arenā€™t ready yet but you can add your name if you are interested. 9 hats and 2 glencairn glasses still available

3 Likes

You guis are absolutely shameless, this is almost worse than girl scout cookies. I want to buy all of them but I only have so much money!

3 Likes

I just ordered a bunch of woven patches from them as well, very easy to work with and they offer a great discount if you ask nicely. Stickermule for stickers, Iā€™ve ordered from Imperial Custom before without any issues, and custompatchhats.com if you want to go woven or raised rubber patches on hats. Also fantastic to work with.

Warningā€¦NSFW pics incoming

22 Likes

too bad youā€™ll be relegated to goat tracks if you want to wear those hoodies on course. :wink:

1 Like

We officially have more than enough interest for hats and Iā€™ll be placing the order on 2/28

The cost of each imperial hat will be $21.25 & the yupoong trucker will be $27

If any other roost members are interested I can either ship to you at no extra cost or hand deliver at the Streamsong event if youā€™re attending.

1 Like

First Flight Pint glasses. $15 each. Once we get to 25 glasses it drops to $12. If you pay and then the price drops, Iā€™ll refund you the difference.

3 Likes

Those are so sick :fire:

Direct ship orders will go out early this week

A few are delayed due to an untimely rebranding situation and the batch shipments wonā€™t go out quite yet.

Iā€™ll also be shifting these to a special page in my new webstore soon so if you missed the initial wave or want a tag for another roost they will all be made available their. Iā€™ll send a link to all the roost captains when that takes place. All of those orders will ship direct and will be much easier to order/pay/track/ship etc.

14 Likes

Bumping this for the Splash of OJ hats

Placing the order at the end of the week

1 Like

Iā€™ll also bump our pint glass order. Leaving open for another week or so

Ainā€™t nobody want no pint glasses with words all over them.

1 Like

Can you share where you are getting these from? They look awesome, well done!

cc @OliveLoaf

2 Likes

Donā€™t encourage him

1 Like

Glass with a twist is the site.

The glass in the sheet is from someone on Etsy because I wanted to test 2 different logos and glass with a twist was a little expensive to just order one. But itā€™s the same printing process with them and they offer a discount on larger orders. The guy on Etsy wouldnā€™t give me a discount other than free shipping

1 Like

All bag tags are made and either have been shipped or will ship shortly for the ā€œgroupā€ orders. Shoutout Urb Rohlers for another slight delay due to a branding pivot. Once this initial onslaught of orders Is fulfilled Iā€™ll be moving the operation to my website www.buckeyetags.com which will have a hidden page for roost bag tags to be ordered. All participating roosts will be available (with the added option of cherry/oak) to anyone for the collector types.

Any questions let me know. Your roost not participating, also let me know. No min order so we can set it up for one-offs. Everything will be made to order and shipped direct. Iā€™d love to have every roost available at some point. Iā€™m like Ash Ketchum over here collecting em all

16 Likes

Imperial canā€™t do hats but they can pump out visors these days.

9 Likes

It should say Cannonā€™s Roost

1 Like