Roost Merch Megathread

Has anyone found an alternative to Western Birch for tees? They’re crazy backlogged and looks like you can only choose from 2 or 3 options for the tees.

https://cdn-ebkci.nitrocdn.com/FKUjyBuNUVInGWLlvJPGRKuvYaoiJVpj/assets/static/optimized/rev-d0acabf/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/the-bobs.gif

(I think the ballmarker would be cool and yours look great)

4 Likes

Kind of impressive that you haven’t already.

1 Like

My biggest strength is that I speak mostly fluent English

4 Likes

20 Likes

If we went in as a group but had 10 different logos does that change anything? I assume it’s a min of 100 per logo but wanted to make sure it was asked

1 Like

Yeah it’s a minimum of 100 per design, so that’d probably leave a lot on hand for most Roosts.

Speaking of communication, when you put your info in to start the design, did they email, text, and call you multiple times in the 4 minutes right after?

1 Like

yea, thank god for call blocker.

after the first run of calls they left me alone. I do the entire thing via email / their portal.

@GremlinGolfer … we need to do this

2 Likes

The bear holding the club but like this. Nothing less.

1 Like

Echo this sentiment. I have Thanos and it is super high quality.

2 Likes

Wasn’t sure where to put this, but I’m going to open up the Queen City Hive Hat/Visor order to the refuge. google sheet below with a separate sheet to see pics of the items. The hat style is The Humblebrag from Imperial, which is a high crown performance hat. Visor is their standard tour visor. There is a beanie option which is TBD, we need to hit a minimum order quantity before committing to that. Costs will be $30 per hat/visor, unless order quantity skyrockets in which case I’ll adjust accordingly. I’ll leave this up for a couple days, plan to order Friday night, will be asking for payments on Friday. let me know If you have any questions.

Subtle. Classy.

RACDG NorCal going through CustomInk to do a run of black t shirts and white hoodies. I’ve used them before and have been pleased with their efficiency.

Roost captains. Merch update:

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/roost-captains-thread/65657/322?u=sundaybag

3 Likes

Western Birch has fixed their equipment issue and is back to 10-14 day lead times.

6 Likes

Captains - we are getting ready to send over final logos to Levelwear. If you have an update or have a .AI/PDF logo option you would like us to use, please get it over to Dave and myself today. Ben@nolayingup.com Dave@nolayingup.com.

Want to get logos cleaned up and sent to levelwear by COB today.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Splash of OJ is putting together a hat order, will definitely have enough to both colors. If anyone else would like to hop in you’re welcome.

Adding a third option

3 Likes

I guess since we’re sharing I’ll throw the Cannons form out there is anyone wants a hat or visor

2 Likes