Roost Merch Megathread

Confirming these were crispy AF. Well done.

1 Like

Come At Me Big Bird GIF by MOODMAN

38 Likes

4 Likes
1 Like

Did you order patches yet?

Yep they’re ordered.

If you ordered any additional over those in the spread sheet lmk and I can send you some dollars once they come in - trying to keep the Roost bag rolling…might be putting it in play on Sunday @TheMassHacker

1 Like

Sounds good. There will be plenty of extras

Fudge man. Is it really too late for the black one. Fire… :fire:

You’re in luck, we ordered 2 extra black. Go ahead and Venmo the $30 and I’ll add your name to the order form.

Let me know if you ever reorder these…

Last call for Supercell Imperial hats, if anyone is interested. Order goes in tomorrow morning.

Edit: Only OG Skirmish Bag (gray) are left.

Looking for a box over the weekend and I discovered a dozen drawstring bags from last year’s NIT qualifier. Also have some leftovers from our NIT qualifier this weekend - more drawstring bags and logo ball, poker chip and tee combos. If anyone wants one, let me know.

5 Likes

I’d take a tee/ball pack if you’re looking to move them. My son would love them.

2 Likes

Sweet, DM me your address and I will drop it in the mail Friday.

My wife is from Boston and would love that logo. If no one else from that area claims them I know she’d love the bag and ball marker

1 Like

Nice. DM me your address.

To everyone else, 3 left.

My sons super into collecting(hoarding) golf balls If you have any left.

1 Like

Any tee/ball packs still available? I’d take a black drawstring bag too if you’ve got em.

1 Like

Splash of OJ Patches are in. For those not attending one of our events in the next month or so, I’ll be mailing them out within the next few days.

I have plenty of extra if anyone wants one ($3), shoot me a DM.

8 Likes