Roost Merch Megathread

@ChickPhilA is on the case!

I’m sure it’s just a case of our quarterly delivery system of mail to Tulsa - you guys with your daily mail delivery don’t know how good you have it…I’ve been campaigning for monthly delivery, but I’m just a single voice…

Even the postal service doesn’t want to visit Oklahoma

9 Likes

I have had good and bad experiences with Imperial. Currently in the middle of a bad one and cannot get anyone to reply to an email or return a phone call (goes to voicemail everytime).

On the other hand, custompatchhats.com just knocked it out of the park for my company. Arrived in exactly 6 weeks and they told me to expect 6-8. Great communication throughout the whole process as well.

Branded Bills also very easy to work with but a little pricey if you don’t get those quantities up.

2 Likes

Rocky, himself, can’t handle this heat

Stallone: 'Being in Oklahoma has prepared me for a lifetime in hell if I got sent there' | KTUL

2 Likes

:rotating_light: New merch alert :rotating_light:

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/swrr-merch/67094/60?u=rolandofgilead

17 Likes

The first SW Roost Runners hat order is here. Co-designed by our regional champs, we have 2 options for you to choose from. The cost will be $30/hat with all leftover profit after shipping going to the Arizona Humane Society.

Going to leave this open until Tuesday 8/2.

3 Likes

Our 4 qualifiers will be rollin’ into the Regional against @GremlinGolfer’s Nor Cal gents in style this Saturday. Custom merch just for the Regional.

20 Likes

All you people and your love of rope hats… Just not a look I can rock :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I really NEED a roped up tour visor in my life.

4 Likes

Its gone full circle from when the NLU boys got the cease and desist from nike. :joy:

7 Likes

:joy: :joy:

I’m not trying to c&d anyone. We do have instances where we are perfectly fine with the logos being used, but it’s not a free for all - go through the proper channels for permission.

Whereas with Nike, I don’t think they are ever going to ever be like “yah sure use the swoosh as you like!”

9 Likes

Trying to spice up my bag and these logos are sick. Any Roosts with patches leftover that I can take off your hands?

Disclaimer to say I’m firmly in Roost no-man’s land so have no shame repping them all

I’ve got PNW crew patches (and a few other roosts)

We didn’t do patches but happy to send you a couple stickers

1 Like

Bring them on, I can Venmo the cost for em!

I’m sure I can find a way to make those stick, will take what ya got!

Dm me your address please

Probably should get your address to @Hitchings21 quick. Not sure if banned posters can still check DMs :joy:

4 Likes

Don’t listen to him @BDeck25, he’s a bad guy. He was rooting for me to putt a 60 footer off the green this weekend. Karma got him when it went directly into the hole.

2 Likes

If stickers lead to 60 foot made putts then give me a million

1 Like