Roost Merch Megathread

I’m doing some decorating work on my basement/man cave and have recently received a few cool tees from various places, so starting a small collection. I’ve got a few NLU and Roost tees, so planning on throwing a bunch of tees into a glass vase as a small piece on a shelf.

That being said, if anybody is willing to throw a handful of tees my way, I’ll cover postage, envelope, and price of a few tees!

2 Likes

I’ve got PNW Crew tees

2 Likes

That’s just another reason to rep the High Cotton Club! The club that is centered in the heart of football and golf country!

3 Likes

FTFY

7 Likes

Last call

1 Like

What if I’m not part of any Roost but I have merch from three of them?

6 Likes

This is perfectly acceptable for lone wolves.

Anything beyond Tees, Patches and Stickers is treason for the initiated.

1 Like

12 Likes

Happy to report another $275 has been donated to GirlsGolf.org for tags purchased in 2Q22 - many thanks to @leftysauce and High Cotton Club who contributed a significant chunk of that with tags for their season long even series. Remember $1 per tag purchased will be donated.

Vacations, Buddy Trips, Event tee gifts, christmas gifts, etc…you know where to find me. Going to be adding some more customizable items to the shop in due course (solid wood ball marks, wooden divot tools, etc)

21 Likes

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Fellow Sooner state-ers & Oklahoma-adjacent friends, did you miss out on the first round of Imperial hats featuring your favorite Roosts logo’s favorite Roost logo? Did you order a crispy visor or rope hat only to wear it this summer during temps that would make the sun blush? Do you wish you had another chance to purchase a new, bright white hat or visor prominently featuring Dusty to wear to all formal events such as weddings, job interviews, court bankruptcy hearings, etc.?

Well, I have good news! On the heels of the the Supercell dismantling both Texas Roosts to qualify for the NLU Roost Championship in September, we are offering another round of Imperial performance hats, Imperial ropes, and Imperial tour visors. Now is your second chance to support the 'Cell as they march on to Kansas City.

I am planning on leaving the ordering period open until Sunday August 7th, and will place the order on Monday August 8th, so we have enough time to get the hats back before September 1st. Pricing will be the same as round one and the costs will decrease based on the amount ordered.

Please let me know if you have any questions or additional suggestions.

Cheers,
HoselRocketeer

2 Likes

Speaking of Patches…

Will be ordering soon, if anyone wants a patch throw your name down!

2 Likes

A couple of quick hitters as the SWRR busily makes some hat designs:

A) How fast has Imperial custom turnaround been? Time for the roost club championship in the end of September?

B) Does anyone has a vector files of the NLU crest and text below? Looking to put one on the side panel (sick).

Poor quality images

Out of respect for the boys I’d probably leave their logo’s alone. That’s a slippery slope, IMO.

1 Like

6 Likes

Big time mea culpa. Disregard.

2 Likes

Ehh, not my circus, not my monkeys… I’m just saying I personally wouldn’t support a Merch drop with THEIR logo if it didn’t come from them.

Secondarily, the way I see it; roost logo’s are property of the roost as a whole, to be used as a device of camaraderie… not for capital gain. Clearly any NLU logo does not fall into that category, hardly a quid pro quo situation to me.

Maybe I’m wrong?

1 Like

Hi All,

Yah, using any of the NLU logos without getting permission to do so is a no-no. Generally, if it is going to be for something where there is no “profiting” - aka using for strictly charity events or the like, something can probably be worked out - but not while everyone is off shooting Tourist Sauce.

The Roost Merch done through Levelwear was a collab between NLU and the Roosts and for charity as well - that was part of the Roost rollout - helping to get some merch in the hands of the people that included the NLU logo(s) as well as the Roost logos.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to DM me :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Was this ever shipped out? I never got mine but my order shows as confirmed…?

Yes, quite a while ago.

2 Likes

Yeah us norcalers got them all a while ago.