Roll Call: Wisconsin - We're So Back

Harrington Beach is a little further up 43, but excellent. Right on the lake and a bigass pond in the middle.

Shareholder and also alum of the licensed “G” here… just wanted to say it’s nice to have some WI friends at home in the Atlanta roost. Had a couple treats over the holidays…

5 Likes

Are you stalking me across posts?

1 Like

Ha! No dawg. Just saw you posted in this thread and proceeded to read the last few posts here and wanted to share my delight in have a Spotted Cow for the first time a few weeks ago.

3 Likes

JKJKJKJKJK, gotta follow the G. My Dad has a great story when they were moving to Atlanta from Green Bay, he and my mom were down there looking at houses and she comments “sure are a lot of Packer fans in Atlanta.”

2 Likes

We can absolutely plan another outing, even if it’s less golf related and more get together and have some laughs related. Of course, maybe we plan some thing closer to the boarder and get the Chicago guis up for a little sim boarder battle before the “winter” is over.

1 Like

7 cases of New Glarus were smuggled down here over Thanksgiving. Glad you could try the Spotted Cow and Moon Man, I prefer Moon Man :eyes:

6 Likes

You-are-correct GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 Likes

What a treat! Thank you for that. Got any left? :drooling_face: :rofl:

1 Like

Surprisingly I do, was going to drink the rest after the loss on Sunday night

2 Likes

2/4 is NMD - could make it right depending on how rowdy we get…

1 Like

If anyone is around Madison area and wants to hit up vitense the next few days let me know. The itch is growing.

1 Like

What about that following weekend for you? Hard conflict?

I don’t believe so! Should be okay!

@TTrentC covered it, but yeah, NMD.

1 Like

If we are with two!!! of the mascot, isn’t that next level celebration levels?

1 Like

Looking to drop in at Vitense tomorrow afternoon. Drove by earlier this week and looks like they are expanding the number of covered/heated hitting bays with the tracer. If any of the Madison crowd is still looking to get some swings in tomorrow I am planning to be there around 3:30. I’ll rep a rhoback hoodie just to be very obvious to NLU crew.

3 Likes

I’ll see you there. I’ll drop you a message with my cell

Anyone played nippersink?

I stop by at least 3 times a week on my lunch break haha. Those new hitting bays will be nice. Would love to meet up with some folks there sometime. Maybe get a refuge suite rented or something!