Roll Call: Wisconsin - We're So Back

Bring in the Ringer

3 Likes

3 Likes

ok, so he might be a tough get

4 Likes

We playing next Saturday?

1 Like

Anyone who volunteered at the Mid Am, or really anyone, want to figure something out next spring/early summer to use that free round?

(I’m bored in the passenger seat driving to Milwaukee… I realize I’m trying to plan things extremely far in advance.)

3 Likes

Did not volunteer, but would be all for getting a group of nest guis out to play EH together

5 Likes

I still need to get to EH and a Refuge event may do it.

8 Likes

Ditto.

4 Likes

EH is my favorite course and the refuge is my favorite anonymous internet golf message board. Someone do the math there.

4 Likes

I’ve done this wrong

5 Likes

Probably same for me

1 Like

Move to vote

2 Likes

Can confirm that EH organized by @chrisisoutrunning is fantastic. I’m in for another round.

3 Likes

Hello friends, visiting from Florida and just wrapped a week long golf trip. Looking to watch the NFL games before my flight out of MKE tomorrow. Any sports bar recommendations nearby the airport?

1 Like

Coach’s

5356 South 13th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221

3 Likes

Sounds like I need to get in touch with EH then.

Looking arbitrarily at the first two weekends in June. So with that in mind, answer the poll below. I’m going to use these results to determine how many tee times to look for.

EH Interest and Availability
  • June 3/4
  • June 10/11

0 voters

Early June is tough, 2CGC has their premiere event the first Saturday in June.

1 Like

Noted.

Alternate option, which is the one that @midwestgolfbum, @theDaveT, and I did back in 2020 is go on Memorial Day. Not sure how people would feel about that.

I’ll also look at other weekends when I get home.

2 Likes

First weekend in June is our Mt. Prospect event again. Second weekend in June I’ll be at Bandon.

Would love to play EH with Refugees at a later date tho.

4 Likes