Roll Call: Wisconsin - We're So Back

Thanks! I know for a fact we have a lot of nest members that haven’t entered a Y so we’re going to gooooood.

1 Like

Sup Folks! Heading to Waukesha this weekend to celebrate a graduation. Is Eagle Springs the move for golf close by? I’m not sure if Erin Hills is going to be in play this go around but was curious what the hot spots are!

1 Like

Eagle Springs is a bit of a drive, but if you have the time go for it. Could also do Nagawaukee if you wanted to stay closer.

1 Like

I’ll check it out! Thank ya

Gonna be in Racine this weekend. Not gonna get a round in, but anyone know the best place for a Friday Fish Fry?

2 Likes

Just drive up to the Packing House and call it a day.

1 Like

I’d probably go to Hobnob. Definitely try to hit up Wells Brothers while you’re there too.

1 Like

What a wild ride.

12 Likes

Looking for a way into the NIT? Sign up, they will be plenty of cheese curds and cooooold beer.

1 Like

Fellow locals, I have 1 spot free in a 4some on Friday 7/28, Mammoth Dunes, 11:05. Thought I’d offer it here because that 11:05 opens up a lot of options for a day trip before I just cancel. And I want to give someone plenty of time to talk themselves into this.

I may be down to join. Can I get back to you Monday after I check the work/staff schedules.

2 Likes

I’ll grab it if @Hawkeye89 can’t

1 Like

The spots all yours… had weeks crossed up and we have family plans thot evening.

I’m in!

Have a 115 tomorrow at brown deer.
2 open spots if anyone cares to join

1 Like

@djpie with an aspirational Midwest wood paneling situation, love it.

9 Likes

There was a comment about TC being in a garage watching his hostages on camera, which is perfect.

I was curious what the big broadcast companies did for remote audio and vide so it was interesting to see how that’s done.

2 Likes

Yeah I commented in the tournament thread, I’m fascinated by those little remote podcasting suitcases.

1 Like

Algo-ed my way here. No idea who these guys are, but I’m a sucker for all things WI. They run through all the big time public tracks. I am sure I will hate it.

5 Likes