Roll Call: Wisconsin - We're So Back

Not to mention the fact that we didn’t get to rent out the course either :pensive:

Soooooo come on down Erin Hills!!!
(Possibly in Spring, still TBD)

1 Like

This group hosts one “Ope”-in and this thread dries up…

FYI - September is low key one of the best months for golf in WI.

8 Likes

Saturday the 11th, @BigBird is coming to Madison to check it out for a possible move. We’ve got one opening at URidge at 2:48. Anyone want in?

1 Like

This Saturday, the 4th, I’m playing 36 holes in Wautoma, WI… 18 at Waushara CC at 9:10 and then 18 at Two Oaks North at 3:00. If anyone is interested, let me know.

O hey der Wisconsin folk!

War at the Shores is back for the 2nd year - come on down for some late season golf, and one of the craziest routings you’ll ever play:

4 Likes

We still have 1 spot open this Saturday at University Ridge 2:48. Let us know if anyone would like to join

I’m in. Bringing back a friend from PHL to our cottage in Oostburg. Hopefully we can meet up with some Refuge/Nesters on course or off. Seeing as there will be less Euros this year, the Duke of Devon may just be the right place to cozy up with a beer. Let us know if there is are any plans.

Thanks.

Hey Wisconsin thread, I have 2 Ryder Cup passes for the week that for some Family Reasons (tough scene!) will not be able to go. DM me if you know someone anyone that is looking. Not trying to make money on these just trying to get what I paid back at this point.

Thanks

That’s a bummer hope all will be well. I’ll keep it mind and let you know…good luck.

Managed to sell my tickets yesterday. Should be a flood of tickets on the market for anyone still looking

Going to Mexico Friday - Tuesday. Might be for the gf’s bday, but that’s a hard, hard sell to then say “Hey, I’m dropping a couple hundo to go watch just 8 groups over the course of a single day.” As @Soly said on the pod with Porter, it’s a hell of a time if you just want to be fan and be on site, but you’re not watching much live golf.

is the practice round good? i love masters practice round.

I’ve been looking for tee-times next week as I find myself wife and child-less for the week - Looked at Lac La Belle… charging $225 for the week of the Ryder Cup :man_facepalming:t2:

Posting for visibility for any WI folks who are interested in hopping over the border for some 2 gui team action on 10/16. Currently have 2-3 spots open.

It looks like Spring Valley raised their prices for the Ryder Cup too. $35 with a cart to $38 :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Criminal

Saw that as well coming from MN for the Ryder Cup was to pricey for my bank account so snagged a time at Lawsonia (Links) for half the price.

4 Likes

A better choice regardless of what the price is imo.

Ended up snagging a tee time at Lawsonia on Sunday and Sand Valley on Friday

2 Likes

Got tee times up at Greywalls up in the UP on Friday. More than welcome to join.

1 Like

Greywalls is wild. Going to look great on upcoming TS season