Roll Call: Wisconsin Golfers

My girlfriend’s parents are members at West Bend CC. That whole course is great, but you are right - the front nine is terrific. Number 7 is something else!

It’s great, love playing there. Would join if it wasn’t so far away.

Currently residing in Chicago, but frequently travel North to avoid the 6 hour Chicago rounds and nasty traffic.

I’m always a sucker for The Bog, Nagawaukee, Broadlands ($20 twilight), and Ironwood.

While not a Wisco resident, I did live in Green Bay for a year and am a lifelong Packers fan (family is from the Upper Peninsula). Worked at Thornberry Creek on the side in GB, solid track that I always enjoyed playing in the evening. Cool to see the LPGA there now. Pine Hills CC is a favorite of mine.

That’s awesome you’re joining Pine Hills! My dad and John Wallrich (longtime head pro) are best friends.

What’s your take on Jack’s The Bull? Anyone love getting out to Broadlands?

Love broadlands, it’s the perfect mixture of nice/price/ far enough out people don’t bother course.

From the Bay Area but a freshman at the UW looking to get deep in Wisconsin golf

Hey guys! From the Kenosha area but living in La Crosse these days. Played in high school so got to get on a few pretty cool tracks. Really liked Riverside in Janesville!

I think The Bull is a really strong course, definitely underrated in the state.

How about Peninsula Park as well as the Orchards in Door…stumbled onto Washington County last August and was tickled pink-great track, condition and staff

Twilight golf at washington county is a solid deal. Peninsula had some expansive views, but I wasn’t too excited by the holes.

SentryWorld is worth every penny. Can’t vouch for Irish or Blackwolf as I have never played either.

Love Door County golf…lived up there for a summer working in hospitality after graduating from college and make it up there a couple times a summer at my family’s lake house. The improvements Peninsula has made over the past several years has been spectacular. Once they started selling booze at the course, they seem to really have invested that money back into the course. Some holes are nondescript, but can’t beat the value. Have to tee off before 8 to avoid a 6 hour round, but the twilight deal after 3 PM for ~$30 all you can play cannot be beat up there.

Orchards is great as well, but would take the value of Peninsula over Orchards ~$65 rate.

If you have the chance to get out at Horseshoe Bay Country Club - take advantage! Meticulously maintained with very little play, would put the conditions up there against any club in the Midwest.

Highs around and above 40 over the next several days in Madison folks. Could this be a window for winter golf?!