Roll Call: WA (PNW Crew) - 2024 RTGS Sign-Ups in Post 2715

MattyEds with the sick flow + visor! Looks like a fantastic day!

3 Likes

Can’t tell you how good I looked bogeying the last 4.

1 Like

Channeling your inner Adam Scott :joy:

2 Likes

And that’s with two GIRs in those 4 :cold_sweat:

And you were trying to bail in the morning :rofl:

1 Like

I felt like I needed to share with this Crew… Finally Made my First Hole-In-One!!! only took 30 years, #3 at Meridian Valley Country Club ! Best Part is I was playing with my Dad who taught me the game!

11 Likes

Anybody looking to fill out another spot in your Saturday/Sunday tee time?

I’m looking to play somewhere fun one of the days.

2 Likes

Just confirmed a foursome for Gold Mountain Olympic on Sunday at 915. I’ll tag some likely suspects, see if you can get another group together!

@MrVinegar206, @cqueen, @luckin11, anyone else interested?! Lets go!

1 Like

If I wasn’t already playing Cascade on Saturday, I’d make the drive.

I knew I was forgetting someone haha stay the night?? :thinking:

The big bosses usually take Sundays off, so I’m one of the men in charge. Wish I could play, but you’ll have to count me out for this Sunday.

3 Likes

1 like = 1 prayer. DON’T KEEP SCROLLING AND LET THE BOSSES GET AWAY WITH THIS.

4 Likes

New to The Nest, but not new to NLU. Born in Spokane, now living in Seattle. Down to play anywhere, any time. Am I doing this right?

3 Likes

Welcome!! Great group from Seattle here

3 Likes

Welcome! If you want to #getinvolved, we have a Whatsapp chat with some locals on there if you are ever looking for a game. @davidc can invite you in.

I would also point you to the Idaho (Coeur D’Alene) trip thread that takes place in July if you’re interested

2 Likes

Hey whats going on man, great to have you! Like Sarah and Matt said we have a pretty active group, especially around Seattle. If you use whatsapp I can get you in on our group chat which is usually pretty fun.

Other than that, yes, echo what Matt suggested (link here). Setting up what should be a fantastic weekend in Idaho. Golf and good hangs!

Finally, whats your opinion on Bryson???

1 Like

How do you feel about getting more speed?

1 Like

Hey David - can you add me to the whats app chat?

2 Likes

Welcome! And welcome to golf in western washington, where it’s only dry and sunny Monday - Thursday.

3 Likes

For sure DM me your number my gui!