Roll Call: WA (PNW Crew) - 2024 RTGS Sign-Ups in Post 2715

1 Like

In.

I live in McCormick Woods, near Trophy Lk. If you head over the the Kitsap Peninsula and want some company let me know.

2 and half weeks out and my game is rusty! Got some work to do! :sweat_smile:

2 and a half weeks! As soon as Iā€™m back from San Antonio will have to finalize Airbnb. Anyone else coming in and staying in town?

1 Like

Got it dialed in weā€™re gonna launch em!

Taking up residence at Interbay until March 7.

Putting? Chipping? Who needs them.

2 Likes

So my Ala-fomo has me reconsidering my ā€œdefinitely outā€. Going to have to figure out some logistics but I will reconfirm, one way or another, early this week.

2 Likes

How have we not met up to hit and drink?? At interbay all the time getting #dialed

Honestly, do what you can to make it. Iā€™m chilling in a coffee shop in San Antonio sweating out the three day hangover absolutely reinvigorated to play as much golf as possible and get to as many of these as possible (without being scummy of course)

2 Likes

#GetInvolved

Okay, locked in (assuming there is still space available on the tee sheet).

Probably looking to play Sunday too, if anyone else is doing that.

Edit: Anywhere within reason on Sunday, from Tacoma north. Early as Iā€™d be hoping to make the 7 pm ferry (at latest) from Tsawwassen back to the island. I figure as long as Iā€™m off the island, Iā€™d might as well make the most of it.

4 Likes

Any tracking our latest roll call?

@inchmarlo and @MarkInVictoria, go to post #400. Thatā€™s where we are tracking numbers

With less than two weeks out, letā€™s hear it from the maybes @mattr @tencentgolf @coach_dave79

We have 5 tee times still, so donā€™t be afraid to still say yes

@Joshsteinbach85 said yes originally, but never in the follow-up

3 Likes

Gonna be a no go this time for me.

1 Like

Iā€™m starting to think I might just drive down that morning. (Still looking into Airbnb but nothing definitive). If thatā€™s the case could I go out in one of the later tee times?

Of course! We havenā€™t set anything in stone for whoā€™s playing with who.

• 6:10
  • 7:10
  • 7:55
  • 8:50
  • 9:35
  • 10:20

If you do decide to just drive down that morning, remember that these are the ferry times that morning, and the ferry takes about 30 minutes.

1 Like

Iā€™m out on this one. Have fun out there!

1 Like

I ended up booking a cheap place in Poulsbo. Figure that makes things a little more relaxed!

1 Like

Only been there once, that I can recall, and it is very relaxed like you said. A very quaint fishing town. Enjoy it!