Roll Call: WA (PNW Crew) - 2024 RTGS Sign-Ups in Post 2715

Thanks again for the suggestions gents. I ended up booking an 8:00am on 21-Jul at Chambers and a 7:40 at Pumpkin Ridge (Ghost Creek) on 25-Jul (watched a few minutes of LIV and the property looked fantastic - immediately ducks head in shame for even opening LIV coverage).

I checked a bit earlier today and there were open slots if anyone wants to join. Cheers guys again for the suggestions on courses!

3 Likes

Unfortunately, Levelwear is busy making the general Roost merch and won’t be taking a merch order at this time like we had last year.

So, we’re making our own hat order!

Throw your name under a hat if you want it. @fishtopher18 and I will be reaching out to individuals for payment info later this week.

The cutoff will the end of the week. Don’t want to mess around with supply chain BS :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hey y’all, just moved to Bellevue from Austin. I was pretty active with the roost down there, and can’t wait to find some places to play up here and switch allegiances.

8 Likes

Hell yeah dude.

We have monthly meet-ups, and the next one is August 20th at Snohomish GC. It’s a team event, I’ll see if anyone needs a partner. Assuming you have a GHIN?

3 Likes

Sure, sounds fun. GHIN is 10802251

2 Likes

We have a very active Discord if you are interested: PNW Crew

2 Likes

Last call today on the hat order! Gonna collect payments tomorrow

Shout out @Ghost_of_Ty_Webb for the patch swap. Making the best of a bad situation and repurposing some former employer swag I can’t bear to part with. Bootleg Roost merch FTW!

6 Likes

The PNW crew is all about that bootleg life.

3 Likes

Hey guis, coming up for OP2 and coming up Wednesday evening. Have all day Thursday to golf. It is worth it to make the trip out to White Horse, or should be just do Seattle West or Allenmore (/both)?

We have a round at Chambers on hold for Thursday as well just in case we decide to do that.

Hey folks. Looking to start getting active on here. Aug 20 sounds like fun–is it still open, and is anyone looking for a partner? I’m around a 7 HC–enjoy playing with everyone.

3 Likes

Join us on discord.

2 Likes

Can’t say much on white horse (s/o @richardlhawkes ) but West Seattle is solid and supposedly the bridge is on track to open right before the OP. Allenmore is fun but if you are looking to do 36 on Thursday, Gold Mountain double dip is the move. Otherwise another crack at chambers is a great play with an afternoon Allenmore walk about. The Home Course isn’t bad either as a more economical option too

3 Likes

While it pains me to say it, White Horse isn’t worth the trip. Not worth the effort to come up through Seattle and taking a ferry, and if you’re driving around through Tacoma/Narrows Bridge/Gig Harbor then you’re going to drive right past Gold Mountain.

Gold Mountain will give the quintessential PNW course weaving through the trees with White Horse being a more penal version of the same vibe. Agree with The Home Course option if you’re looking more economical, but if you can swing it, double dip on Chambers because it’s that good.

2 Likes

I think the move for Sunday (for those that aren’t doing Chambers again) is a low key round around Allenmore, so I think I’d do other options first

Glad you’re making it back up! West Seattle and Allenmore 36 would be a great day I think. Little bit of driving involved but nothing terrible. Thinking of doing something similar on that Thursday if I can get @MTS12 to commit.

1 Like

Yes, the August 20th meetup is still open! And as Nick posted, feel free to join us in the Discord!

Appreciate the feedback.

Sounds like we need to choose between West Seattle/Allenmore and another day at Chambers. Tough call…Chambers is so good.

@Phillip360 you are welcome to join Rob, Dan, and I if Mark can’t commit.

@MrVinegar206 leaving Saturday night so no Sunday golf for us. We won’t be sprinting off the 18th green like last year though which will be nice.

1 Like

Do not :rotating_light: I REPEAT :rotating_light: DO NOT play The Home Course.

9 Likes