Roll Call: The Duck Club | Canadians, Beer and Cow Pastures

Went to get fit for irons at Priddis last summer with… Andrew, I think? Was really impressed with the fitting/teaching facility as well as the course! Would love to check it out sometime as I’m based in Cranbrook, where I’m a member at Wildstone. @T3J do I need to play with a member to get on Priddis?

1 Like

Smells like a home & home to me.

1 Like

Caught this guy trying to sneak into The Duck Club.

“But I’m a duck, eh?”

Yeah right, buddy.

10 Likes

Fuckin’ yanks.

2 Likes

Folks! New to the refuge and this thread. Good to be “home” lol.

Located in Barrie. Play at The Nest (lol) in Innisfil.

5 Likes

Welcome! We’ve got quite the Ontario contingent here.

Though looking out my window this morning it’s hard to believe there’s going to be golf anytime soon. Quite the flurries.

1 Like

The Nest is a new favorite of mine - lots of fun. I’m in Newmarket.

1 Like

Tried to get out there late last season to see it, but busy as everything was I couldn’t make it work. Look forward to coming up to play once things reopen - we could easily fill a time or two I’d think!

2 Likes

It’s a great track, my favourite in the Barrie area by far. Keep me posted on when you want to come up and we’ll connect.

2 Likes

I am also in the Barrie area. Once we can let’s grab @thesaxemachine and whoever else for a round.

5 Likes

This seems like great news. Place looks cool.

8 Likes

It’s a fairly wild story, hey?! Would be very cool to see it gain some traction and get open for play - supposed to be a really wonderful course.

I signed up to receive updates - thanks for the heads up.

Has quickly moved up my rankings of courses I want to (and have a reasonable chance of) playing.

1 Like

Maybe later this summer along with Tobiano wink, wink, nudge, nudge

1 Like

Welcome Hord_sauce.

I’m in Barrie 1-2 days a week, would love to connect this summer. Played the Nest last year and really enjoyed it. Prob best track in Barrie area, very quickly. Still enjoy National Pines (where the Nest stole its final couple holes from, lol)

2 Likes

Yeah we’re fully private, tee times we’re nuts last year so it was a pain to get guests out but if settles down a little this summer I’ll let you know!

Brooke not getting any love in the Duck Club for the win yesterday. Great to see it, especially since @Randy had her on Death Watch.

1 Like

Discussion was in the LPGA thread mostly.

1 Like

The same account has posted a few more videos, looks awesome! Didn’t know the story before now but wild it went from top 20 in the country to out of business

1 Like

A lot of us were celebrating in the LPGA thread (not @anon15484665 though)

5 Likes