Roll Call: The Duck Club | Canadians, Beer and Cow Pastures

Oh

1 Like

The old curmudgeon hated Charles so much he waited till his anniversary to kick the bucket. I love it.

1 Like

We may need to assemble the Duck Club here for CC. Golfing his ball right now :dart:

7 Likes

I took some pictures of another duck club today

12 Likes

Pretenders to our throne!

Majestic in their own way though :blush::blush:

3 Likes

Sick. Everyday we take a walk through one of the parks close to us, there’s ponds, so obviously there’s a bunch of ducks.

My daughter now knows that a group of ducks is called a club. My wife thinks this is less funny then I do.

10 Likes

Did you inquire about membership options?

3 Likes

This is freakin’ brilliant.

2 Likes

Does Corey Conners deliver us a Masters victory today?

Doubtful

Anyone know if TSN has a clip of his ace? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

@duncmitchell and I took down not one but TWO former pro athletes today at Hidden Lake. He dropped an absolute bomb for birdie on 13 to seal the friendly Herman Cain for us.

6 Likes

What a treat today was! A pleasure to meet you, and a joy to team up in vanquishing the boys. Apparently all my game needed was some $$ on the line to properly focus me…

Looking forward to the next one, Tom!

5 Likes

This might be the dumbest thing I’ve seen.

Starting April 17, police provincewide will have the authority to pull over or otherwise stop any citizen to verify where they live and their reason for being out of their house.

This might be worse

Sorry Ontarioans

3 Likes

Yeah we’re having a day over here.

3 Likes

It’s a fucking appalling failure of leadership and policy. Ontario is an embarrassment (this isn’t just a golf rant).

7 Likes

To change course on outdoor activities now is insane.

To legalize carding is so obviously wrong and just asking for a tragic event to happen, it is appalling. Can’t believe this is Ontario.

5 Likes

Adding insult to injury for today…

4 Likes

I seriously hope I am pulled over. This set of restrictions is absurd.

Brutal!