Roll Call: Tampa Golfers

Mmmm that sweet sweet $120 Florida Resident rate. I could be in for this as well.

streamsongresort.com/florida-resident-rate/

Also my wife finally finished A Land Remembered after 10 years of listening to me rave about it. God it’s so good.

I didn’t even see that. I’m really interested now.

1 Like

Sick! Can’t wait!

1 Like

Please do! Would love a tee time of 4 refugees.

1 Like

I’ll go ahead and call to put myself down. If for some reason I can’t make it, I call back and cancel.

3 Likes

Looks like you already have a foursome. I didn’t pull the trigger quick enough.

@JCO @alexshreff -

So, it looks like Alex already got paired up with an existing threesome. I took the executive privilege of getting a new tee time at 10:40 on Red. Alex, I moved you to that time as well, but you need to call and cancel your 11:00 tee time. There are now 2 slots open for the 10:40 tee time - I just reserved a foursome. @JCO, you can call and add yourself to the Sill 10:40 tee time.

Let me know if you have any questions - looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Wow this is leadership

1 Like

You joining us as well? Give them a call and get on the tee sheet.

Working on it

Sounds good, I will call and cancel my 11:00am and make sure I’m good for 10:40! Thanks for taking that!

1 Like

PSA - the 10:40 tee time on Saturday 12/28 is now full.

1 Like

Hey there! We moved from Tampa about 4 years ago, after living there for about 6. Family related, but absolutely LOVED our life there and were heartbroken leaving it. We lived in Westchase. I was early 30’s when I got there with 2 young kids and one on the way. Westchase has an amazing elementary school, but as with most areas there, the middle and high school left a little to be desired. There is also a decent golf course in subdivision. I commuted to to the Davis Island area, and yes, traffic wasn’t great, but I think traffic is all about what your used to. I moved there from Philadelphia and MIami, so the traffic was a breeze relatively.

Good luck! and let me know if you have nay further questions.

2 Likes

Hey all - I moved to Tampa in April and I’m slowly making my rounds to the courses in the area and settling in to Tampa. Looking forward to being part of the Refuge and getting together to with some of the local golfers!

Where are you at in Tampa?

I live in South Tampa

2 Likes

Hey Guys, another Tampa golfer here. Do we want to setup a Tampa meetup sometime in the next 2 months?

3 Likes

Great newish restaurant in Hyde Park called Meat Market. Would highly suggest.

Count me in

Great idea and will try to make it as well.