Roll Call: Tampa Golfers

9:06 is our tee time

1 Like

9:06 and thereā€™s still 2 open spots

1 Like

What did you think of Dunedin. Iā€™ll be visiting Clearwater from the lonestar state and this looks like a good chance to play my first Donald Ross course

2 Likes

It is the best value in the area IMO. Always in good shape and dirt cheap. I think it was $42. Only downside is there isnā€™t a walking rate for non-members.

2 Likes

Awesome thanks! I might be able to sneak away to get a second round in. Are there any other Tampa courses youā€™d recommend?

1 Like

was it in good shape? played a few months ago and they were having some issues with the greens, although I know they have had some pretty big plans in place for repairs and renovations

1 Like

Hey @TB3Golf trip is booked. Three of us are flying in to Sarasota on Sept 30th, 1pm arrival. Would you be able to host three of us for an afternoon?

It was pretty good. Some of the tees and around the greens had brown spots but I think they were trying to kill weeds.

Shoot me a message as it gets closer. As long as Iā€™m in town that should be fine

Driving over and meeting up with @PGA_ALLTHEWAY at Lake Wales Country Club on Monday at 8:15am if anyone would want to join. We have at least 1 spot open.

1 Like

Iā€™ll join if itā€™s still open.

3 Likes

Sounds great. Me, you, @PGA_ALLTHEWAY, and my non-refuge buddy who I have been trying to convince to join. I think this will be the day I finally wear him down.

2 Likes

Change in plans for us on Monday. @kblewis14 canā€™t make it and a different course. @PGA_ALLTHEWAY and I have one spot open on Monday at 8:15 am at the Deer Run course at Sun N Lakes if anyone wants to join.

1 Like

Playing with a buddy at Rogers Park on Friday at 4:20 if anyone would want to join.

Just bumping this for those who havenā€™t seen it yet.

2 Likes

hey hey

6 Likes

3 Likes

It is going to kill me that I likely canā€™t make these dates.

1 Like

Itā€™s killing you?! Iā€™m gonna kill you!

/S

The presence of our Official Unofficial Refuge Streamsong Ambassador will be sincerely missed.

2 Likes

2 Likes