Roll Call: St. Louis - Match Play Info Post 2739

Agreed…although I do give you credit for outright picking tee times that will face bad weather instead of the other way around.

Yeah wife and kid are leaving town to visit family so I have the entire weekend to play as much golf as I want so of course we are going to get rain for two days straight

6 Likes

Supposed to be sunny and 70’s all weekend in COMO at this point. Just sayin…

1 Like

Of course I say this and it hasn’t stopped raining today…

2 Likes

Perfect weather here😉

2 Likes

Were you on the course when the earthquake hit? Could be a sign we shouldn’t let Jack behind the dozer at Normandie…

I’m a bit late to reply here so hopefully you had a great time!

St. Clair is great! Cool history with Bob Goalby, and Jay Haas as well. Some really interesting and fun holes. Our Gateway PGA Match Play Championship begins tomorrow and we are playing it at St. Clair! Have for the past couple years. Terrific Match Play Course.

Nice! We played Friday, just a super enjoyable experience. Fairways are nice and wide so that you don’t lose a ball, but the green complexes are insane and there’s definitely a right and wrong spot to be off the tee. Awesome country club course because you could play some of those holes 100 times and never have the same shot given the complexity of the greens. It was a little wet for us and it seemed like they didn’t mow or roll the greens so it was relatively tame, but man, I’d imagine you could be absolutely screwed in certain spots if the greens are rolling quick. Good luck out there!

2 Likes
Sim League
  • Yes 5:00
  • Yes 6:30
  • No

0 voters

@Nickygifts @chrismarz @jrer34 @jpbncf @Long_Left_Logan

2 Likes
Sim league
  • Yes 5:00
  • Yes 6:30
  • No

0 voters

@chrismarz @Nickygifts @Long_Left_Logan @jrer34 @jpbncf @scagnetti

1 Like

Playing spencer t Olin with @dfbuzzbeater and @acalza89 at 8:42 Saturday morning got one spot available if anyone wants to join us

1 Like

Sim league is cancelled. The ball win guy has to go the hospital

Chances are if I ever signed up for sim league it would get canceled.

3 Likes

Definitely could’ve/should’ve went with a medium, but damn these things turned out amazing!

9 Likes

Don’t understand how we met the 36 item threshold but they do look awesome!!

1 Like

Hey all, need someone to replace me in a scramble this Saturday at 1:30 with @chrismarz @Nickygifts and some phone number I don’t have. Entry fee is already paid. Can anyone step in?

2 Likes

More info… since the above is lacking :wink:

4man scramble at Bear Creek, 1:30 start Saturday benefiting Feral Companion (dog rescue org that does awesome work in and around STL).

The esteemed Dr. Fu was to be joining @Moon , @Nickygifts and myself, but has a conflict now and unfortunately cannot join.

We are all paid up, so no fee, just a good time with 3 fellow Refugees supporting a good cause!

Hit me up if you can make it!

1 Like

@Jrembold ”was their literature he could of read? :thinking:

3 Likes

It would be *there. Please quote me correctly

5 Likes

Checking with my wife to see if I could swing a trip over. I’ll let you know.

2 Likes