Roll Call: South Carolina Golfers

I have zero idea where you even got that list. I have no doubt @Double_Bogey_Dave will get it corrected if its a live list out somewhere.

2 Likes

I just kinda assumed he helped with the branding

Obviously this is an old name on the link, will get it updated ASAP

Edit: It’s updated

4 Likes

You’re the man, man.

2 Likes

Email that went out to our roost distribution list is below. If you are not on our list and would like to be please let myself and @EZmiss know!

Hey All!

Sorry for the delay in emails.

We are targeting the roost regional championship against Florida and GA Roost to be in Tallahassee, FL next August/September. Winner of the regional championship will be heading to Sweetens Cove in S. Pittsburg TN for the Roost National Championship next October.

This is the FINAL (really this time) FINAL request for sign ups for a season long match play (single elimination). Bracket will go out next week. SIGN UP FOR MATCH PLAY BRACKET

November Quota has begun, get out with another roost member and earn some points this month. Please find the info on this HERE, as a reminder, only one quota round counts per month and you must declare that round before you begin. Have questions? email, text me, or post in the thread.

Do you need assistance finding people to play for your monthly quota? JOIN THE CANNON CREW WHATSAPP GROUP

UPCOMING EVENTS :

CHRISTMAS CLASH 12/10/22 - Event against the NC Roost at Stono Ferry in Charleston. EZMiss is in need of some additional participants from our roost. Info can be found HERE.

FIRST MAJOR OF 2023 - Riverton Pointe 2/4/2023 - We still have spots available. Info can be found HERE

We are targeting other events in the Midlands - Greenville area but still working on nailing down dates with clubs.

Any other questions? Let me know via email or text.

2 Likes

Anyone in Mount Pleasant / Charleston area looking to link up and play sometime? I moved here to Mt P November of 2021 and live in and joined dunes west. Mostly play with my father in law. I’m 37 and 3 kids under 5 so playing opportunities generally limited to Dunes West. I saw a low country what’s app link but when I tried to join it the link wasn’t valid.

1 Like

Hey!

I live in Park West about half a mile from the Dunes West entrance. I typically play at Charleston National and have a 4 yr old so it’s typically 9 holes in the afternoon when I can get a chance. Would definitely be open to playing Dunes West. I run on the main road to the clubhouse all the time.

Join the Cannons chat. There are Charleston guys in there. And people willing to travel for golf.

Try that link.

I live in Laurel Grove right behind Mellow Mushroom, belong to Wild Dunes. Also have 3 kids (5th grade, 2nd grade, & 3yo). Getting out to play is very hit or miss.

I need 2 more players to make our match play a bracket of 24.

Do not need to be a nest member.

Hey everyone! I live in Greenville and play as much as I can. 8.4 handicap right now. I never have enough people to play with so happy to interact and hang on the course with anyone! I am a laid back golfer just trying to have fun generally.

2 Likes

Welcome! Recommend hopping on the WhatsApp chat using the link a few posts ago. We don’t have an upstate specific chat.

You should make a big first impression and join some of us down in Charleston this weekend for a match event vs First Flight. We need 1 more for Saturday and then have an opening at Charleston Muni Sunday.

I don’t know how to link things but @EZmiss can

Im in Greer, member out at Three Pines. More than happy to play as long as I’m in town.

@dclthomas hit a lot of the points. I added you to the @PalmettoGolfSociety Roost, so you should have access to the local area
https://refuge.nolayingup.com/c/community/palmetto-cannon-crew/39

We do have an event in Charleston this weekend if you want to dive head first. Upstate is pretty active so you shouldnt have any issues getting partners if you put it out there.

I unfortunately cant make the last minute decision for charlselton( have a wife and son i have plans with a lot this month for holidays). Ill try to hop on the whatsapp chat. Sorry i cant fill in the last spot this weekend!

So I’m currently in Hartsville, on standby for work. Looks like that’s going to last another week. Where’s everyone playing this weekend? May be able to come join up if spots available.

Anyone in the Dirty Myrtle area looking to play this weekend?

When and where?

I’m thinking Sunday (all depending on weather)

Not sure where yet