Roll Call / Roost Sign-up --- Philly / DE --- The Electric Phactory

I’m 99% sure I’m scheduled to go in for noon on Sunday, but I wouldn’t mind trying to do something early! I’ll confirm tomorrow when I go in.

Scotland Run, although it’s increasingly semi-private and pricy.

The Mercer courses have some availability on Sunday, but all later in the morning. Mercer oaks east/west and mountain view.

I can host more than 1 person after noon on Sunday at Burlington, but they are charging full guest rates even though our bunkers are all under construction…so I’d say wait till that’s done before coming here.

Pennsauken has a 7:40 am open as of now for up to 4 peeps on Sunday, or later in the day more times. (Like 11:20 and on). Very easy to get to from the Ben or the Betsy Ross (or coming up from the Walt even). One of my fave local public jawns. 79$

Down the shore twisted dune has openings all early morning starting at 7 am for 59$

McCullough’s across the street samesies though it’s 85$ there

Ramblewood in mt laurel has 8 am hour times for 69$

Mercer Oaks and Pennsauken probably work best for me, I’m good whatever time. Only ones that might not work at all are super early at the shore.

Not to hijack the Easter planning, but if anyone else is able to play weekdays I’m gonna be trying to get out most Wednesday mornings. Happy to have some company!

I didn’t even loo, at PA courses yet, Shannondel (in Oaks PA right off 422) has tons of morning openings. 46$ walking

And the GOAT Jeffersonville has spots 9:50 throughout the morning at 70$.

Wasn’t sure how early or late you wanna play. I’m free alllll day. And willing to do pa too lol.

I think I’m going to be off Saturday actually given that they’re having me work Easter Sunday so if that works out for anyone, I’m definitely in for something!

Well then since it’s on the table, I just grabbed 4 @ 10:00 at Jeffersonville to get something on the books. Can always pivot and cancel if need be.

Now what’s the foursome? :sweat_smile: @Rbernard711 You still wanna get out?

And if more than 4 want to get out, 9:50 and 10:10 are open.

LOL I am stoked! Can’t wait!!! Get some Steeplechase practice in :slight_smile:

I was having trouble finding much for Saturday, but if you’ve got anything in mind, I got the go ahead at home for a double header lol

2 Likes

Twisted Dune just aerated Mon-Tues, which is why it’s cheaper right now. Trying out Shore Gate for the first time on Saturday instead

Ahhh that makes more sense then lol

Ended up saying f-it to NJ and going to jeffersonville lol!

2 Likes

you and @ChickPhilA have the foursome filled out yet? Would love to get out and play with more people, even though @ChickPhilA got stuck with me in her group last outing. Could grab one of the surrounding tee times if there’s more than 4 already

1 Like

I highly enjoyed having you in our group in the hail and sleet!!

1 Like

You’re in! And that’s 3 confirmed

3 Likes

I have always wanted to hit Jeffersonville but I cant get the go for Sunday.

Jeffersonville is a course I have yet to get to but its on my list. Enjoy!!

3 Likes

@MikeRevak you can totally tell me to F off, but any idea of what weekend the next get together may be? Just trying to plan out my calendar and trying to keep the weekend open for the Roost get togethers.

2 Likes

No worries man! I had April 24th lined up for a few clubs and they’ve been unable to give me anything decent so it looks like it’s gonna be Wyncote after 2pm. “Twilight” rate kicks in at that time and drops the rate from $110 to $65.

4 Likes

It costs $110 to play Wyncote on a weekend before 2pm in April??? SHEESH!

2 Likes

EXACTLY. Given that info, twilight rates FER SURE

1 Like