Roll call: Phoenix/Scottsdale

Yeah, honestly kind of forgot about Halloween haha

Good to know Cattail will have just opened the day before we play. Devil’s it is, thanks!

2 Likes

Tough scene for the newly elected president of the ASGCA

1 Like

Anyone want to play in the Papago member guest? November 7th and 8th, its about $250 for two rounds and lots of stuff to win.

Can send more details. I’m an 8 handicap. GHIN handicap is needed.

@LoneStar and others.

Sounds great but if things hold how they are, I will be getting back in town from vacation on that Sunday morning so I’m out sadly.

I’ve seen courses do that. Gives a bright green look for the two holes everyone sees from the clubhouse without having to spend on the seed and water to overseed the rough everywhere. Of course, as a golf experience, it’s really weird to have the rough being dormant bermuda for 16 holes and then brutal lush wet rye for two.

Fantastic trip down to Phoenix this past week.

Played Quintero in 40 MPH winds which made it certainly interesting. Everything else was perfect weather. Thanks to everyone who helped me guide my group to enlightenment!

Also for what it was Starfire was great! It was also an afternoon bonus round, we played as 2 man scrambles after a lot of cold beers. And it was the first non CPO so that could have added to the experience.

3 Likes

Love to hear it, hit us with a full breakdown when you have the time to decompress

@pushdraw y’all playing the final for the matchplay soon?

I slid in to @LoneStar’s DMs and haven’t heard back…

Do I win if he disappeared?

Do I get to play @ZebraGolf?

If everyone else is unavailable, I’m in :laughing:

1 Like

3 Likes

Hey Phoenix crew, I’m travelling down this week and have an event put on by a buddy each year for Masters. My playing partner isn’t able to travel now due to covid and am looking for a fill in. It’s a two man shamble at Dove Valley Ranch on Friday morning. I will be covering green fee for anyone that can fill in. It’s a laid back event, golf and watching masters after over beers.

1 Like

Damn, got some projects going out Friday and won’t be able to go

ANNOUNCEMENT: @LoneStar and I have come to terms on the match play final, which will be played this Saturday at Moon Valley

2 Likes

I’m in if there’s a spot still open.

You’re in, and still one available

Ill take it if its still open

1 Like

Done

Phoenix Match Play Tournament Final:

@pushdraw closed me out on hole 14 today (ouch).

I made the trip up to his home club but forgot my game at home. @pushdraw was on today and was the overwhelming deserving winner.

It was a victory for me to survive today, as this was my first time walking 18 since my old high school days, I could barely see straight as we made the turn. Congratulations @pushdraw.

5 Likes

Had a great time yesterday, weather was beautiful, and great company along with @sub150 and @astrodupes (who played some very very good golf).

Looking forward to getting another bracket off the ground soon!

3 Likes