Roll call: Phoenix/Scottsdale

This weekend sorry! I wish I could swing 9/11 but I work Tuesday-Saturday (thanks hospitality). Next time for sure!

1 Like

I got most Mondays off. If you are ever looking for a game or someone to play with.

1 Like

I’m in

1 Like

We’re throwing a party. Be there.

3 Likes

Event has been placed on the fridge calendar and in the wife’s iPhone calendar.

1 Like

@pushdraw @astrodupes what’s the overall goal for number of players? I may have 3 or 4 potential people from So Cal who may want to come over for the weekend, crash at my place, and play, but would hold off inviting if it looks like it could be filled out with mainly refugees.

Why aren’t they refugees?

I say invite em

1 Like

Looks like I was able to get 1 new local refugee signed up last night (@kpotter40), so I’ll shoot the others a text to see if they’re interested.

2 Likes

I played with you guys last spring at Cave Creek. I’m not sure but I think that makes me a refugee. So sign me up for the TPC Friday day of golf.

3 Likes

If you have an account you’re a refugee in my book. Just add your info in this spreadsheet if you want to attend the event:

What he said, but @polardangolf this is on Friday @ Cave Creek…

Need (2) to fill a time at Talking Stick (O’Odham) on Tuesday at 7:04 w/ @matthew823. It is $35, we each bought some prepaid passes that are BOGO (also replay possible if it isn’t too hot / slow) and expire 8/31.

I’m in. (I know I already said no but I thought it was the full rate haha)

1 Like

Yes, I was responding to the “Other Phoenix Open” on Friday Feb. 11th, not this Friday @ Cave Creek. Dan

1 Like

You are officially my dude now waffles. Let’s get some Monday games fired up

1 Like

I’d already messaged @KMola14 but it looks like I’ll need to pull out of this weekends meet. I had a back spasm at the beginning of the month and was hopping it was going to be in better shape but I’m still on the IR.

I think last shot for me is to make up wigwam and tpc over the upcoming 3 day weekend prior to southern dunes. Hope to be able to make it work! Regardless of that that I do want to reserve a spot at SD, latest tee time if possible (@pushdraw those extra minutes do make a difference :joy:).

I’m also down for this “other Phoenix open” thanks for setting the event up!

Anybody available to fill the spot at TPC on Sunday?

Also still looking for one more to join us (me, @pushdraw, @astrodupes) at Talking Stick on Tuesday morning. $35. Tee time is 7:04.

1 Like

@pushdraw kmola did have me call in and cancel the spot, so right now it’s back to two threesomes. Still the single spots open to book though.

I should be good to go for Southern on 9/11. Looking forward to it