Roll Call: Oklahoma "The Supercell" - The Roost's Greatest Logo™

For everyone that is paying member have you noticed much difference in the other forums than before? I didn’t pony up.

Can’t talk about it due to the NDA.

(It’s basically the same. Maybe marginally better. Definitely not worse. (Except I can only talk to @jandywlu in that other forum.))

3 Likes

Question would you rather play The Patriot or Territory…you only have time to play one…which would you play first. I plan on playing both but setting up a little Tulsa outing asap. Thanks in advance for the help.

Paging @reddirtgolf

2 Likes

Be still my heart

Watching the super bowl with @tjosu who just had the take of the day, described the halftime performance as “robot gospel choir” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I would take the Patriot but not by a ton. Both are fun places,

1 Like

Great question - It really depends on what you’re looking for. Territory is a bear and the wind plays a huge factor. Brand new bunkers as of a few weeks ago. The Patriot is just a blast and they have the edge in regard to club amenities. I have The Patriot in my Top 5 in the state, but Territory is right there too, and I haven’t played it after the bunker renovation. We have visual tours of both on our website.

Territory
Patriot

2 Likes

FYI about the opportunities to volunteer at the PGA next year at southern hills: people who volunteer at the Senior PGA this may will get first dibs.

Anyway, how’s everyone surviving ice week so far?

2 Likes

Man I don’t like it at all. Played Sunday with a great group of guys @Mish (Yes I just gave you a compliment) Got the fever for some more golf this week and BAM! Ice and grossness outside. Trying to stay positive. Going to get a 2 hour reservation at indoor 18 Wednesday to try and get a little fix. But staying positive. Ready to watch DJ dominate Pebble starting Thursday! Hope everyone has a great week! Lets get to GOLFING WEATHER!!!

3 Likes

“its not me! its the temperature that is negative!”

https://i.imgur.com/6VlEUV4.gif

3 Likes

Gonna head south in 6 days to Houston. Playing bluejack and tour18. Anyone played either. Looking for some tips.

1 Like

Photos are live from our trip to Boiling Springs Golf Club a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks to all of our models, and we look forward to getting out there once it greens up in the spring! #GolfOK

4 Likes

Hope everyone stays warm and safe!! Golf is one day closer!!!

2 Likes

@anon24074719 Heard they’ve already blacked our your neighborhood/my old neighborhood. Hopefully it comes on fairly quickly and isn’t too disruptive. Let us know if you need anything!

Visited from Tulsa about a month ago and played Memorial Park and Gus Wortham, loved both, especially Gus.

Bluejack is next on the list when I visit family again. Let me know what you think! Hit’em straight!

1 Like

Everybody stay safe. I’m ready to get all of these “once in a lifetime” phenomena out of the way.

4 Likes

Yeah, I was home briefly checking some stuff at the house to make sure nothing froze last night while we were at the hospital and the power went out.

3 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 10.15.05 AM

4 Likes

Was wondering what the hospital comment was about, but now I know, congrats on the baby! Hope everyone is happy and healthy!

2 Likes