Roll Call: Ohio (OATW adjacent) and localized ice cream debates (Part 1)

Thanks for responding Joe…anyone can play.

I’ll start a separate thread or find somewhere to post it to remind everyone to sign up.

Also, we have confirmation…

Friday night, June 23rd - Putting competition at Twisted Paw Putting Club and a live, acoustic show from our very own @GooseTrego. We will be accepting “optional” donations as participants in this event with all of the money benefiting Fight CRC.

It’s going to be LEGENDARY! Specifics coming as soon as have five minutes to think about it.

6 Likes

I am looking for Cleveland, Ohio area Nest members to connect with and play some golf.

Playing partners for me are tough to come by now! You have heard all the reasons!

8 Likes

You’ve come to the right spot.

Here’s our slack channel. Lots of Cleveland guys

Join me on Slack – it’s a faster, simpler way to work. Sign up here, from any device: Slack

1 Like

there’s an NEO thread in the Slack somewhere

Any Columbus residents or surrounding folks…

YOTB is playing a set at Woodlands Tavern on Friday. Doors at 7 and we play at 8. $12

Will be covering “Neil and Big Randy” so it’ll be hot.

7 Likes

3 spots open for Manakiki June 3 at 7:20.

2 Likes

Still got 2 spots for manakiki 5/29 @ 6:10am.

2 Likes

That’s the good stuff right there.

7 Likes

Coming up to Columbus on 6/14 for work in the morning… looking for a game in the afternoon. Any takers?

3 Likes

Two open spots for browns run 720 tomorrow morning (Saturday).

2 Likes

I’ll gladly take one of those if the spot’s still open!

2 Likes

Sure is. See you there!

1 Like

I’m down- What side of Columbus you gonna be on?

1 Like

Franklinton - I could meet just about anywhere in the area by 3 pm that day

2 Likes

@Browcoww77 how was Oberlin?! Live up to the hype? I was told by good authorities today it’s prime and playing tough.

1 Like

Cool course and really good vibes. Wish it was 22 minutes from my house instead of 62. Definitely would play some of the holes differently next time I am out there. Firm and fast conditions made it a tough test out there today.

6 Likes

Congrats to the new Mr. and Mrs. @Albatrossity! Cheers, Kincaid! Hope it was a great weekend!

8 Likes

One spot available for Boulder Creek next Sunday at 6:20 for $71, little bit of a spoof booking for the second spot that I’ll cancel later this week if needed.

You’d have to ride with me but I’ll buy breakfast beers and I’ve always got edibles to share (allegedly)

1 Like

I got a line on Rax homie

2 Likes

Boulder is a great track, really enjoyed it when we drove up a few years ago.

1 Like