Roll Call: Ohio (OATW adjacent) and localized ice cream debates (Part 1)

If you want to plan something else the next morning (heading south down I-71) I could probably make that work, too.

1 Like

I appreciate it, but it’d probably be a day trip for me.

1 Like

Okay.

Let me reach out to the guy I know and see if he can help us out with the booking. I’ll backchannel in a day or two.

2 Likes

The USGA announcement about US am qualifier was a real dagger in the heart today. Seems like 36 at Camargo is a dead dream at this point.

Mrs browcoww sensed my pain though and said she would be willing to loop another year at Moraine. Hopefully I can refrain from double digits on 4 this go around.

3 Likes

Glad to hear you’ll be coming back to Dayton. Hopefully you’ll get on Camargo next year.

I think with the lower handicap requirement and less overall sites plus future family commitments it most likely won’t be in the cards for me. I do love moraine though and will be excited for a few more loops around it.

1 Like

I’ll be on site to root you on again.

1 Like

What’s up, everyone, I’ve been watching the Tourist Sauce series all winter and figured I’d join the community!

I mostly play public tracks in the Akron/ Canton area. Resident of North Canton. I’m looking forward to playing Sleepy Hollow, Valley of the Eagles and Manakiki this summer.

15 Likes

Welcome - someone send this cat links to all the roost stuff and slack

2 Likes

Hey there! @jgolf1 is the fearless leader of the Ohio roost. Im sure he will reach out to get you set up today.

1 Like

Welcome! I am in North Canton as well. Shoot me a DM if you ever want to get out!

1 Like

Welcome! I am in Cuyahoga Falls, so definitely not too far away if you ever want to get out.

1 Like

We are T - one month from The Takeoff at Reeves GC in Cincy, sign up today!

2 Likes

Very well said.

1 Like

It’s cute you think we’ll be able to play golf in a month. Planning to get the first round in sometime in mid July at this point

1 Like

Hell I went out and played 18 yesterday! Other than one green being in the fairway because a big ass tree came down on the 12th hole it was in pretty good shape. Been playing all winter at the local muni thats “closed” but never pulled their cups. Cant beat walking the course for free.99.

5 Likes

Yeah the courses here just recently reopened for walking/cart path (none are publicly owned, so you can’t just go out and play). Problem is, the days I can play (Friday-Sunday) the weather has been horrible for the last several weeks. Decent during the week a bunch of times, but I don’t have the time or energy to play after work

1 Like

Op?!

2 Likes

Heatherdowns. I drove up to Legacy first but it was too crowded to get out and run so I had to pivot.

2 Likes

Yeah the weekends have sucked.

2 Likes