Roll Call: Ohio (OATW adjacent) and localized ice cream debates (Part 1)

Kristen was her name now that I remember.

Windmill golf course or fitting center in Macedonia?

I got lessons at golftec two years ago it’s pricey and they put a time limit on how long you have to use them but you can schedule the bays they have for practice anytime you want as long as it’s within your time window and there’s always video rolling while even when your there for practice

Fitting center with the short course

Here’s my take on Golftec swing eval experience. Had a relatively new coach there but immediately recognized him as someone I’d played with before at some point. He was on younger side I’d guess and a nice guy. I really enjoyed seeing myself on video and in the different points of the swing compared to Zach Johnson; surprised he didn’t go Harman given my towering stature but it was pretty spot on in terms of where I should be and Zach’s swing. He pointed out several issues and I already knew some (over the top) but I really liked seeing different points of the plane especially downswing. He also identified a grip issue in my takeaway which no other teacher had.
Pricing was about what I expected but I felt like there were a lot of options albeit pricey. He went right for a large package but I’d of done the same thing with a 20 handicap trying to lower it to around 10. All in all it was a good experience and I left getting a smaller package but with practice included in the bays which I’m hoping will be huge during the lessons.
I can see how the time limit on when you take the lessons could be problematic for someone with a family and lots of obligations but for me it’ll force me in there on a regular basis over the next 6 months.
If anyone ends up going in there (Brecksville location in NEOH) let me know and we’ll both get some free lesson credit.

4 Likes

Heck, if you’re in NEOH… Golf Evolution isn’t too far away. For the lessons, that is. Not the practice; that’s a bit far. :wink:

Noob question, how do I get the Roost badge to show up on my profile?

Click your picture in the top right for profile, then preferences, and there’s a drop down for it.

1 Like

Interesting, the “Flair” dropdown doesn’t appear for me. Thanks for the assist.

Well, that’s strange.

May have to be a nest member for those privileges.

1 Like

I believe a roost captain has to add you to a roost to access that.

1 Like

New dude here Columbus/Blacklick area :love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

Welcome, sir!

1 Like

Welcome to all you new Ohioans joining up.

6 Likes

9 Likes

The Hawaiio has me cackling very early in the morning.

5 Likes

Flohio - SW Florida.

3 Likes

Feel like Hilton Head should be labeled rich people Ohio.

7 Likes

Hilton head and lake Cumberland are both Ohio territory.

4 Likes