Roll Call: Ohio (OATW adjacent) and localized ice cream debates (Part 1)

That great hazard on 8 is amazing. Saw Sahith Theegala fly his drive over it.

1 Like

It was super spicy when we played it last year. Got myself above the hole on one and promptly putted clear off the green. My buddy and I looked like round 3 Rory when we were done but we both had a blast. I somehow broke 100. I’ve thought about joining with the out of town membership specials that they have.

2 Likes

I am! There’s some others in there too, @nelso2jf and @ymcmbenny.

2 Likes

Awesome! Also in the field. Have a 2:40 practice round tee time if you want to jump in (no clue if it’s full yet).

2 Likes

Signed up :raised_hands:t3:

Will be repping OATW proudly - any NEO guys that want to coordinate on logistics/accomodations/etc hit me up

3 Likes

I haven’t played in this qualifier or at Camargo yet, but the GCGA (operating the quali for the USGA I believe) usually gets the greens running pretty slick for the amateur tourneys. I’m absolutely horrified for what they may do with Raynor’s greens until someone tells me otherwise.

2 Likes

How do I book a practice round? I haven’t gotten an email from the GCGA yet.

Please keep up pace of play as I’ll be on your heels after my first 9 on the back…if I’m still awake. Haha! Would love to properly meet ya if there’s any big backups out there :wave:

1 Like

Our annual charity outing and auction is happening in early October. We will have a lot of good courses including Double Eagle up for grabs.

I’ll post more info here soon.

5 Likes

Look forward to checking it out

1 Like

Anyone in Columbus area wanna play somewhere tomorrow?

1 Like

Call the pro shop ASAP

Just got the 1:40 time for a practice round Monday. I was waiting for the email to find out how to even set up a practice round, haha.

Stinks that they won’t let us use the site practice facility. I might be the only guy carrying his own bag, lol. My caddy just bailed on me. That’ll be my excuse when I get “the letter” from the USGA.

2 Likes

I’d love to play Saturday somewhere

Playing 36 on Monday in Marysville. DM if anyone wants to join.

2 Likes

Just registered. This sounds sick! Was planning on heading to the tournament that week anyway. This is icing on the cake.

double dipping - already in the whatsapp - but got 2 spots open for 3:16 tomorrow at Oak Shadows in New Phila

Unfortunately I can’t play tomorrow.

Have a spot at Seneca Sunday AM at 7:40. Hopefully get out in front of the weather. Playing a NOGA match, so some Refuge company would be most welcome.

1 Like

Starting here before I throw this out on one of the main chats…

If you’re a Nest Member then you received this years logo’d laundry bag as the gift. I travel a ton for work and always bring that bag with me. Its a perfect way to stash your dirty clothes throughout your travel week as you work your way through your suitcase. I recently left my bag… full of dirty clothes… in a hotel, hanging on the shower door. I’ve called the hotel 3 times and they said housekeeping hasn’t turned it in. If this was something of value I would totally understand stealing it…but it was literally a laundry bag full of sweaty clothes. Not even nice clothes, just work branded polos, briefs and socks. I honestly don’t care about the clothes but I really liked that bag. If anybody is a Nest Member that doesn’t use the gift and would want to sell it for a reasonable price, hit me up as I’d love to get a replacement. I’d rather keep my money in the state of Ohio before supporting another cities economy! haha

Hit 'em straight this weekend, boys!

4 Likes