Roll Call: Ohio (OATW adjacent) and localized ice cream debates (Part 1)

Shit. I need one for Maxamania 2. Great work.

1 Like

Played shale creek today via Golfnow shenagins for $35. I know it’s not walkable but I had a great time. Great conditions, wide open off the tee, and some fun approach shots. Got around in 3hr 15 minutes as a single.

4 Likes

Had a really good back-to-back at Kiki and St. Dennis. Probably the best golf I’ve played in my life. Firestone tomorrow. Ball. Is. Flying. Good luck to the Findlayers.

9 Likes

What a weekend - walked 45 holes between No Findlaying Up and a nice Sunday stroll at the cozy confines of Creekwood on Sunday. My body was undecidedly not ready for that but it was still a treat nonetheless.

Was looking to gauge interest from the NEO contingent on getting a game together for maybe a quick 9 this Wed afternoon around 2pm or a full 18 Friday afternoon around 2pm. If anyone is potentially interested let me know. I haven’t set up a time anywhere yet (or looked at the potential weather) but thought I’d see what’s up

6 Likes

I’m out this week, but would love to get out for an afternoon weekday round in the next few weeks.

2 Likes

Another bump for the Tiki at the Kiki which is creeping up quickly - we’ve added an additional column for signing up for an additional nine after the quota game so please mark if you’re interested or not

3 Likes

I am very jealous of the people that are playing in this event. I will be there in spirit on the course, but also might be there heckling the first tee for a bit in a hawaiian with a wedge in one hand and a rum drink in the other.

5 Likes

My Hawaiian shirt game is off the charts and ready for some VIBES. If anyone wants cheap island printed golf and other style shirts the TJ Maxx next to Golf Galaxy in N. Olmsted was loaded with them.

4 Likes

Mrs. Browcoww is working on a tiki drink from the bar. Food/Drink details coming soon hopefully.

6 Likes

Yessss

6 Likes

A Miller Lite with an umbrella is perfectly acceptable.

1 Like

@Canes525 we found you a partner!

3 Likes

Which? There are quite a few that are only a couple ingredients that would be super easy to batch if she wanted to.

I’m not sure. She is working with the course to handle the food/drinks. She used to bartend so I think she sent them some suggestions.

2 Likes

Lots of bong hits that day

2 Likes

If you do this you need a boombox playing Iration too.

1 Like

I could absolutely make that happen.

2 Likes

Alternatively I’ve got a Tiki/Hypnotique playlist on Spotify you could use.

I have to sing the praises of another farrrr west (south) side hidden gem. Echo Valley. No frills, cheap and well kept. I’ve been looking to move out this way to be closer to be my home club in Oberlin and man I’m glad this will be a cheap public option that way too. Can’t recommend it enough for a no flash great (and tough on back) walk.

Processing: IMG_20170430_143107.jpg…

A couple of FCC shots.

4 Likes