Roll Call: Ohio (OATW adjacent) and localized ice cream debates (Part 1)

There’s a lot of Truth to the scripture according to @Brick

4 Likes

Yep - if they are going off Golfnow, that is a no brainer. For my personal situation I made out better using Golfnow than the bonus program before.

Still plenty of great courses on GolfNow - Fowlers, Pine Hills, Grey Hawk, Tanglewood, Pleasant Valley, Shale Creek, etc

FYI - 2 NIT spots up for grabs at the Findlay spot!

10 Likes

5 Likes

We bought in University Heights.

@Browcoww77 I’m gonna miss the shit out of GR. Idk if there’s anywhere in the country with as much affordable, quality public golf! Looking forward to seeing what Cleveland has to offer.

For all the east side haters, my wife and best friend both grew up on the west side so I’ve got nothing but love for the west side. We can still be friends as long as you’re not ohio state fans!

Does anyone have a link for the whatsapp? Struggling to find a link above.

1 Like

Hopefully you’re an MSU fan? #gogreen

1 Like

Based on this thread decided to take a meeting free Monday off next week and head to Boulder Creek. Will be my first time out there excited to check it out.

3 Likes

After last night’s episode of Strapped…

Shout out @djpie

6 Likes

I went to UD so that’s where my heart lies during basketball season. Not a huge college football guy so I try to avoid picking too many fights on that front.

2 Likes

#2020NCAAChamps

1 Like

My gui!

Go Dayton Flyers.

Stuart (Meyer), VWK, Chambers, Woodland. Long live the dark side.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Also, thank you to whomever gave me a “Go Flyers” in passing at the Cinci roost event. Always appreciated.

3 Likes

Very in for this game:

Graduated 09 - Stuart (Meyer), Marianist, Garden Apts on Frericks/Catty Corner from the Deli, 104 Woodland

Hell yeah! I also did an extended tour on the dark side. Founders, Campus South, Woodland, Chambers, Stonemill. Graduated in 2015

I’m '01, but I lived in 108 Woodland. Back when the basements were still open so we converted an old grocery cooler into a quad kegerator and kept that in the basement for parties.

1 Like

I’m easy to spot at any event. I’m always wearing something Flyer related.

1 Like

I played Boulder once and loved it. Sprawling track.

East side = beast side

I’m in University Heights too…great area and lots of stuff close by, even if not in UH proper (though we do have Bialy’s Bagels…as a UH resident you are mandated to have an opinion on them) then in CH (Lee Rd, Coventry) and Shaker (Van Aken, etc.). Once you get settled, definitely up for a round, or drinks, or both. My wife is from MI and spend part of her childhood in Grand Rapids before moving to OH.

1 Like

What day(s) are folks planning on going to The Memorial? As stupid as it is that you can’t buy single day passes on the website, they seem to be available relatively cheap on the secondary market. I’d be open to going Thursday possibly. Obviously Saturday is out bc Tiki. Even though I think KFT events are more enjoyable, I’d like to check out Muirfield.

Also, is the Golden Bear Club worth the extra money?