Roll Call: Ohio (OATW adjacent) and localized ice cream debates (Part 1)

My wife would like the google sheet signup

3 Likes

Findlay - May 14th - 9:00ish for 18 holes tee times then a 3:00ish 9 holes alt-shot followed by Modcraft Brewing hosting us. Price etc to be determined. Modcraft is a fun brewery on Main St in Findlay located within walking distance of Findlay Inn & Hancock Hotel. Sign up sheet soon

5 Likes

Do you have a sign up sheet for this? If so, we should maybe add it to the title as well? Or maybe we should break some of these events into their own threads?

I think we’ve found our winner at Hitterz North Ridgeville for the west side CLE crew. Went and banged balls this afternoon at lunch, two thumbs up.

The #VIBE
Located in an industrial warehouse park but once inside it was really comfy and accommodating. Super friendly people and mega bonus points for BYOB and food. Guys next to me ordered some uber eats subs and pizza. Had some TVs tuned to golf channel and some bar height seating by each of the three bays.

The Golf
This place is about golf for sure. All bays are outfitted with Foresight GC Hawks (fellow lefties rejoice!) which are about as good as it gets. Numbers are accurate, sims are super high quality. Spoke with the owner and they have ~50 courses to play as well. There are indoor leagues as well for those interested. 9 holes plus a 9 hole scramble per week. Price was fair at $30/hr ($35 on nights and weekends) and you can play your own ball etc. Bonus points for Red Tail’s pro giving winter lessons there for those interested

Overall a very enjoyable experience. This place is for the sickos and it shows. Will return

6 Likes

When I post Manakiki I’ll probably cross post as an event thread.

1 Like

Added a merch signup for stickers and tees. $10 per pack of 2 stickers and ~20 tees. We will limit distribution to events for the time being. We should have everything ready for the Cincy Shakedown and we will figure out shipping options down the road. Keeping everything simple and streamlined for now.

7 Likes

My plan is to get a sheet up and running this weekend

1 Like

This is a half baked idea…but there’s some there there.

20 Likes

Paying all debts today.

Stickers and tees? :white_check_mark:
Bag tag (made with a freaking laser!)? :white_check_mark:

1 Like

FTFY

@RyanNas - that’s amazing! Let me know what it would take for @smithburger and I to work with you to help us design the Match Play trophy.

Still pondering paying to get Ames’d 4 different times and having that live on in imfamy.

3 Likes

I promise I won’t Ames you.

El Toro Kiki

1 Like

For anyone in the Columbus area, Blacklick Woods is offering free golf through February.

6 Likes

Ok, here’s the Findlay thread for the year. I’ve said it before, fuck you guys for making me run this back.

12 Likes

You had me at hood rat shit.

6 Likes

Come party at the Findlay Inn, fuckers!

6 Likes

That brought back wonderful memories of this video - it’s fun to do bad things “I wanted to hood rat stuff with my friend”

3 Likes

We had prom at our hotel last year, great to see that Soulja Boy still slaps

6 Likes

I’ll think of this video once a week and smile.