A Defense of Gross by bobs219
- Gross is a a golf course
- Gross is accessible (golf is an activity generally squeezed in between house chores and family commitments)
- Gross is generally in fine, sometimes even good, condition
- The opening 5 holes on the front 9 are actually good with a few also good holes peppered along the back
- Gross is an incredible value
- Gross is fun, especially when tee shots spray every which direction (which mine tend to do)
This concludes A Defense of Gross.
In all seriousness, understand there’s a ton of golf to be played around the metro. It’s just a challenge to get away to play in spots like Pioneer Creek, Edinburgh, Rush Creek, Baker…why’d they build all these courses so far from Eagan???