Roll Call - MN contingent? (Part 1)

Leaving this here for all you evening shift Refugees…vote soon since we’ll close it in the AM!

3 Likes

I’m in on any date. Might go to Boston that weekend in August but no airfare is booked so fuq it. I’m in

2 Likes

Bring on the fuckin pancakes, Randall

2 Likes

I should be in for either one. I’m not sure how jury duty works but that’s all I have in august. do you think “Refuge Golf Meetup” would be a good enough reason to get out of it

Edit: shit club championship weekend is Aug 15, nvm. only good for June

4 Likes

Either works for me. I’m putting both on the calendar.

2 Likes

“The burden of proof is on the state! On the state!”

“Aren’t your doubts unreasonable?”

“No it’s not unreasonable!”

1 Like

@LonnieMollo get your vote in yet?

1 Like

Done.

giphy (1)

2 Likes

An announcement will be sent out once I have confirmation from Keller that we’re locked in, but let’s just say no one should make other plans for August 15th.

7 Likes

3 Likes

You bet…folks are always welcome to organize more get togethers. It’s just that I’m only taking the lead on organizing one; I’m supposed to be working at my actual job during the day :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just leaving this here guys…

6 Likes

I think it is safe to say that @BaxterMSP drinks for free on 8/15.

A huge thank you again from all of us for dedicating time and energy into planning this!

5 Likes

Hear that @BaxterMSP @Battisstatus is buying all your drinks on 8/15

3 Likes

I heard it. Dude better have a lot of money in the checking account because I can go 12 hours straight without batting an eye.

5 Likes

If I’m the only one willing to buy you a few after putting this together you may want to reconsider who you invite to future events :grimacing::joy:

5 Likes

True. I better tell Keller to have that beer cart filled to the gills.

3 Likes

Man you turned on your team fast…is this what happens at your other events?

1 Like

Don’t like this @anon3021505 this is between teammates don’t you try to pour gas on this fire

1 Like