Roll Call - MN contingent? (Part 1)

There are other people on trial right now okay? I have done my time

Maybe will be checking this out.

Sounds good let me know if i can help in anyway.

You ever think of trying a traction machine?

A what now?

Maybe an inversion table is a better description.

Something like this:
https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/teeter-ft-1-inversion-table-with-back-pain-relief-dvd-16teeuttrft1ltdnvmec/16teeuttrft1ltdnvmec

No first hand experience or knowledge of the therapeutic benefit.

1 Like

I’ve heard great things, I have been meaning to buy one.

1 Like

Got my club statement from November just now. It had my remaining reciprocal rounds on there from October and I almost stroked out with the very large, additional charge. Thank goodness I realized that I’m paying for next year’s entire annual dues in one shot instead of monthly. Saved me a hospital bill as well.

One thing I did love seeing was a grand total of $30 to play Hazeltine. That made me very happy for a Wednesday morning.

2 Likes

Sick. I think their guest fee is over $100 and unaccompanied it’s over $250.

3 Likes

Yeah. Pretty crazy to see clubs who could give two shits about revenue from reciprocity because they’re in a great financial situation. Some of the clubs were priced way higher than they should have been (cough, cough Bearpath)

1 Like

Full blown blowout late last night. On steroid pack starting today.

Yikes, shitty deal man. Hope you feel better!

Damn man sorry to hear that.

What does this mean exactly? Did anything in particular cause your injury or did it just happen?

Backs are a funny thing.

Bulging disc is pinched and Inflamed. When I happens literally nothing seems to help except drugs.

Depending on your background, I refer a lot of patients to Physicians Neck and Back (#nofreeads), but I think the earlier recommendation as well could be helpful. There are more intensive programs beyond your normal PT which can help build a program around prevention symptoms. Some local PTs are also TPI certified (I had one when I had less intense back pain last year) who can make golf part of your assessment and programming.

1 Like

You should start referring to PDR. This might be an ad, as it pays my wife’s salary. I swear it did help though, i went there before she got hired as they had some great reviews for back problems

Not sure if this has already been posted in here somewhere, but I just went to the Braemer dome last night and was pleasantly surprised to find out that they’ve installed Toptracer on all of their bays. It’s not trackman accurate or anything, but it’s gonna scratch that winter itch reaaaaal nice. $11 for 80 balls on a decent simulator? And they’ve got a little bar set up? Ah…yep. Ernie Rose is right on the other side of the highway for whenever you wanna get them real big boy numbers.

4 Likes

It’s timed on Fridays, Saturday’s, and Sunday’s so the cost goes up but yes, this place is the real deal.

Or does it? I’m so bad about rapidly pounding balls at the range I’d probably cut my cost per ball in half if the range was timed and not by bucket.

1 Like