Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

Currently working my way to a softcap so I’ll need my strokes!

8 Likes

@Daniel is on the clock

Bet your ass

team hype man is a role I take seriously

4 Likes

You’re welcome. Flat and head were also beer puns, you’re welcome again

3 Likes

I don’t know anything about FairwayHank but I like his profile picture and the fact he is also a fellow lurker on the good old refuge. So welcome to the squad @FairwayHank.

4 Likes

5552901d6a91c1b2c8bc88e1a9d2e03c

2 Likes

Going back to back LCP, but after going up against him at Baker last year, I sure as hell don’t want to do it again. Extremely solid game, and if I remember correctly has spent some time looping at various tracks, so will be a steady guiding hand for the team. @JT_Sing, welcome!

5 Likes

Is the course “kind of” selected?

1 Like

I think @Battisstatus mentioned Victory Links and Keller as the front runner’s

1 Like

We have left a message with the fine folks at Keller. Waiting for a call back. If that doesn’t work out, I’m planning for Victory Links.

3 Likes

Either will be wonderful. I’ve never played VL, so I’m kind of hoping that way. But if you mentioned me to Foley, I think you’ll get your way.

3 Likes

Victory is underrated in my opinion. A nice variety of hole layouts and distances. It’s a must cart though. Walking would be damn near impossible due to its layout.

1 Like

With my next pick, I will be taking @phrodo. Met him at Stoneridge and he seemed like a good dude!

3 Likes

The last two players available are both* great dudes.

Both are lefty’s.

@DoubleT192 @TheRightSide

I’m a big fan of Victory the course, not a fan of the almost 10-mile walk that it is.

3 Likes

It is the least walkable course in the state

2 Likes

I did do that in my voicemail. Hoping to hear back shortly.

3 Likes

Pros for VL: it’s a cool course that’s usually well-conditioned and has like 6 tees so we could theoretically do that cool dice thing that they did at Vibestock if we wanted to

Pros for Keller: it’s the best value golf course in the state and eminently walkable

4 Likes

With my final pick, I will be selecting @TheRightSide, another one of battis longtime friends to further strengthen our team bonds, plus I had the pleasure to play with him at VL earlier this year; good hang good game, he’s my pick. I would be lying if I didn’t mention I didn’t pick @DoubleT192 strictly because he beat me in the MN matchplay this year. I will have my vengeance!

4 Likes

The funny thing is, @DoubleT192 is also a long time friend of mine as well. You couldn’t make a bad pick there!

2 Likes