Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

@SBST and I have two spots for Les Bolstad at 7:10 am on Sunday if anyone’s interested

1 Like

Can you at least report on the green conditions or show pictures before you offer up these spots? I think you are violating the TC way by not letting the people know what has happened to your girl.

5 Likes

Listen… that’s what the $40 green fees are for.

In a move TOTALLY UNRELATED to the condition of Les Bolstad, we’re now playing keller at 6:54 am. Two spots up for grabs.

13 Likes

Now THAT is tempting

4 Likes

I’ll be up at giants ridge/wilderness this weekend, anyone know what conditions are like up there this spring?

1 Like

Longshot here, anyone local have any X-Stiff iron shaft pulls? Found a half set of blades and don’t want to spend more on the shafts then the heads themselves… In a perfect world I’d get a 2iron, 4 iron, 6iron, and 8iron pull (the half set is odds), but I’m not expecting to get a 2iron pull honestly, I’ll probably need to order that myself.

1 Like

I have a set of x100 pulls. They’d be 4-P soft stepped once (or 3-9, I guess) and they play +1/2”.

1 Like

If I wasn’t 1200 miles away I’d be all over this. @BenJKodi should do it though. He will have been up for hours no matter what.

One spot left with our gui @chefcycle joining the team

3 Likes

Played giants ridge last week, both courses were in great shape for early may

2 Likes

Keller was prime this morning. Some extra “thump” in the greens and they were slippery. Got it dialed for the MN Senior PGA on Tuesday

6 Likes

MN Senior PGA gets to play prime conditties Keller and the State Am qualifier is at Les? Go home MGA, you’re drunk.

5 Likes

Come check out these prime conditties tomorrow morning! One spot left.

3 Likes

today @earlsmithiii and i battled at a very windy and very fast greened Pioneer Creek. we were even after 1, but i proceeded to keep the edge all the way to 18 through 5 more pops. we are even going to 18 where he get his last stroke. i ended up sealing the deal.

i additionally convinced him to sign up for the NSS.

on to Cincinnati……

14 Likes

6 Likes

I have 4-PW S300s. I got them off here for $100 so just trying to come out even. Z cord grips. Can DM pics if you’re interested. They played standard in ZX7s

Getting out for a late PM round at Highland for my quota. Currently a 12.1. Playing from the whites

7 Likes

And here’s the damage… gotta agree with @kcurry11’s take on #7, just always can’t figure it out.

1 Like

There is just no good place to drive the ball, except the right rough.